• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help with languages

ptityop

Hi!

I'll try to be as clear as possible... My oscommerce is set up in a way that the default language is french... I had not planned to have it in english in the first place but things change... so I changed and translated all buttons etc in to french and only replaced the english ones...The thing is I want it now in english but I believe I need to change some configuration so that english language uses a different images folder... If you see what I mean... How do I manage this please?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi!

I'll try to be as clear as possible... My oscommerce is set up in a way that the default language is french... I had not planned to have it in english in the first place but things change... so I changed and translated all buttons etc in to french and only replaced the english ones...The thing is I want it now in english but I believe I need to change some configuration so that english language uses a different images folder... If you see what I mean... How do I manage this please?

To add or remove languages go to your admin-page. At the right menu you can click at "Localization" and then "Languages".

You also have to add some new folder and files. Take a look at "\catalog\admin\includes\languages" and "catalog\includes\languages"

Archived