• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

check out process not working after disclaimer install

Hello all, my first time here, and need your help after days of looking for a solution.

I installed a terms and conditions disclaimer; which looked great until I tried to continue to check out, the button does nothing after clicking it!

This is the contribution I installed:

// checkout_confirmation.php modification

// by Maik Caro [email protected]

// Based on v2.2 snapshot 20020605

Can anyone help please?

Hello all, my first time here, and need your help after days of looking for a solution.

I installed a terms and conditions disclaimer; which looked great until I tried to continue to check out, the button does nothing after clicking it!

This is the contribution I installed:

// checkout_confirmation.php modification

// by Maik Caro [email protected]

// Based on v2.2 snapshot 20020605

Can anyone help please?

Consider what version your store is and compare it to the addon you are installing, and think about the files you overwrote and / or edited. Would the changes be uptodate?

Consider what version your store is and compare it to the addon you are installing, and think about the files you overwrote and / or edited. Would the changes be uptodate?

Thanks for the reply Coopco, and I thought I was going to get notified of a reply, so sorry for the late reply. I do have the same version, and believe I overwrote everything correctly, but obviously I've made a mistake somewhere :-" Do you think it's because I have a Czech and English site, and that the contribution is getting confused when I overwrite the checkout_confirmation file in English to the Czech lang file too? Just a thought.

Archived