• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can anyone help

pauly123

hi cant find shipping & text file anywhere ,i want to change the text ie:

"We process your orders instantly and ship it on the same day where possible, however, on certain products delivery can take up to 10-15 business days. We will notify you by email and you can track your order on our website when you login to your account. We charge a flat shipping rate of £4.99 for orders less than £49.99

this is what i want to change but where do i change it from chhers in advance

"We process your orders instantly and ship it on the same day where possible, however, on certain products delivery can take up to 10-15 business days. We will notify you by email and you can track your order on our website when you login to your account. We charge a flat shipping rate of £4.99 for orders less than £49.99

can you tell me as to where you want this text to be displayed.. i mean which page ?

Hari

can you tell me as to where you want this text to be displayed.. i mean which page ?

Hari

yes on my home page there is a shipping which the customer looks at,you then have to click on this it is there home page i think cheers

Check the language file of the shipping module you are using.

were will this be i cant seem to find it ,will this be in plain text or will it be in like codes

All php is plain text ie not complied.

includes\languages\english\modules\shipping\ now look at the shipping method that you installed.php

When changing text, make sure you leave the opening and closing ' marks.

From your later post, you may mean your shipping policy statement. You need to create this page.

Archived