• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Green Tax

vali_cd

hello

i am looking for a contribution to help me with this. For each product in the cart i need to have a fixed green tax to which is applied another tax(VAT). It sounds strange, but that is the way it is. To which category of products is assigned a different amount. For example for laptops, the tax is 15, for battery it is 8. if a customer adds to the cart 1 laptop and 2 batteries, i need to have in the cart :

1x Laptop $1000

1x green tax $15

2x Battery $100

2x green tax $16 (8 + 8)

--------------

Total: $1131

Is there anyone who has this problem? If there is no contribution for this, i will try to implement it but i sincerily don't know the odc solution and it would take me a lot of time

hello

i am looking for a contribution to help me with this. For each product in the cart i need to have a fixed green tax to which is applied another tax(VAT). It sounds strange, but that is the way it is. To which category of products is assigned a different amount. For example for laptops, the tax is 15, for battery it is 8. if a customer adds to the cart 1 laptop and 2 batteries, i need to have in the cart :

1x Laptop $1000

1x green tax $15

2x Battery $100

2x green tax $16 (8 + 8)

--------------

Total: $1131

Is there anyone who has this problem? If there is no contribution for this, i will try to implement it but i sincerily don't know the odc solution and it would take me a lot of time

Hey

you can create an order total module... which will calculate this amount in the final confirmation page ?

Regards,

Hari

Hey

you can create an order total module... which will calculate this amount in the final confirmation page ?

Regards,

Hari

OK i am willing to to that, but i have never made any contribution to OSC. Can anybody give me some hints on how to develop a new order module? I do not have the developer documentation and don't know where to take it from.

Thanks

OK i am willing to to that, but i have never made any contribution to OSC. Can anybody give me some hints on how to develop a new order module? I do not have the developer documentation and don't know where to take it from.

Thanks

hey i could of some help if you could tip something for the module ;).. it is a simple module.. but telme one thing do you also want to calculate tax on the grentax stuff ? i.e VAT = products tax + green tax ?

Hari

Archived