• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

little help needed

massive183

hi i am having problems with the prices displayed it always sets it self to either us dollars or euros i want GBP so i went into admin and set it to GBP as the default currency go back on to the main page everything is in uk or euros again the only way i can change this is to click the currecny button on the right hand side of my home page to bring the correct currency but i do not want to be doing this when my customers come on to the site sit as it may mess their heads up i have currently deleted the us dollar currency and euros to see if this will sort the problem out but all my products are now set at zero GBP so i need help with this can any one give me a link or go through it step by step please

thanks

alex

hi i am having problems with the prices displayed it always sets it self to either us dollars or euros i want GBP so i went into admin and set it to GBP as the default currency go back on to the main page everything is in uk or euros again the only way i can change this is to click the currecny button on the right hand side of my home page to bring the correct currency but i do not want to be doing this when my customers come on to the site sit as it may mess their heads up i have currently deleted the us dollar currency and euros to see if this will sort the problem out but all my products are now set at zero GBP so i need help with this can any one give me a link or go through it step by step please

thanks

alex

hi Alex.

try this .. close the browser .. clear the cache and then open the store.. if you hae setup the GBP as default currency the page should be showing GBP..

it comes ( i think ) cos the currency is stored in a session and is not affected if you change the setup and come back and see. you will ahve to closethe existing session for the store to refresh from the present options..

Get back if this didnt work..

Cheers

Hari

Archived