• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipment Cost

accentan

No.

You need to customize it if you are familiar with oscommerce shipping codes structure.

Everyone is changing the world.

Everyone is a world.

For everyone needs my help, PM or email if I amn't online.

is it mean by using current oscommerce i just only can set one shipping cost for all country? Did any one have customize the shipping code?

Please teach me about it , i would like to set difference shipping cost for difference legion.

is it mean by using current oscommerce i just only can set one shipping cost for all country? Did any one have customize the shipping code?

Please teach me about it , i would like to set difference shipping cost for difference legion.

Hey how many countries do you want to do this for ? i dont think too many.. cos then the charge entry would be major task you will be doing.. anyways let e knwo the case you are dealing with

Hari

Hey how many countries do you want to do this for ? i dont think too many.. cos then the charge entry would be major task you will be doing.. anyways let e knwo the case you are dealing with

Hari

I would like to set difference shipment for few area like europe , asia , us etc...how can i set it?

I would like to set difference shipment for few area like europe , asia , us etc...how can i set it?

I am not very sure of that.. however, i think there is a per zone contribution you can use.. i think it configures a shipping cost per zone.. and i am sure ther was another for per zone per product as well.. search it up in contributions you should find one.

Hari

Have a look at the zones shipping module (if you do not have it, get it from the contribution area). You will have to set up your zones as well.

Archived