• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Newbie needs help with product attributes

fiddlehead

Ok, i'm new and learning.

I had a site built for me but am in charge of attributes as i sell clothing and we run out of sizes, get more in , etc.

so, i have to take them off and put them back on as this happens.

So, i've seen that in attributes, there is a + sign on the right side of each attribute.

I am assuming that if i change this + sign to a - sign, that then the particular size (attribute) will not show up.

Am i correct in this assumption? If not, how do i do it yet, keep the attribute handy because i expect to get more in next month?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ok, i'm new and learning.

I had a site built for me but am in charge of attributes as i sell clothing and we run out of sizes, get more in , etc.

so, i have to take them off and put them back on as this happens.

So, i've seen that in attributes, there is a + sign on the right side of each attribute.

I am assuming that if i change this + sign to a - sign, that then the particular size (attribute) will not show up.

Am i correct in this assumption? If not, how do i do it yet, keep the attribute handy because i expect to get more in next month?

Thanks in advance for any help.

No the + or - is used to add or subtract an amount for a choosen attribute on the products price...

No the + or - is used to add or subtract an amount for a choosen attribute on the products price...

Thanks, glad i didn't do anything yet.

So, should i just delete that attribute and then add it back later when i get them back in stock?

Archived