• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping Cart Doesn't Show Subtotal

flatlineric

Hello,

I am using the RC2 install of Oscommerce. When products are added to the shopping cart, the subtotal stays at $0.00, regardless of how many items are added. I have tried adding different items and different amounts but the subtotal never changes. You can't see a subtotal until reaching the confirmation page in the checkout process.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

problem_cart.jpg

Richard

Little more info:

My error log says:

PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /..../ishop/includes/functions/database.php on line 99, refeerer http:......ishop/shopping_cart.php

Little more info:

My error log says:

PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /..../ishop/includes/functions/database.php on line 99, refeerer http:......ishop/shopping_cart.php

well that would mean that the parameter to the mysql_fetch_array is not a valid query.. the query should be in the shopping cart .php class file cos the subtotal calls in the cart total function to get the subtotal.. in simple words some issue with the shopping_cart.php in includes/classes/ folder. you will ahve a function calculate.. most probably the issue is in that function..

check for a call for a funtion mysql_fetch_array in the clculate function.. ifyou have any, could you copy paste those lines.. that would help a lot in resolving the issue.

Hari

So, is your site in maintenance mode?

I don't believe so. I'm not aware of a maintenance mode for OSC. If there is a way to tell if it is in maintenance mode, I would appreciate knowing where to check.

hari_shyam:

I'm checking on what you asked for.

Archived