• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to configure Table Rates?

vali_cd

Hi

I've been trying to make this work for some time now but still couldn't figure it out how. My problem is that when i configure the default Table Rate module it works just fine, but only if i have 1 product in the shopping cart.

Consider the following settings: 10:12,15:17,10000:0.00.

So for a product that weights 10 kilos, the charge should be 12(currency), between 10 and 15, id should be 17. That works just fine. But if i add another product to the cart or i update the quantity with a value greater that 1, the shipping charge changes to 0. Can anyone help me with this or tell me about any contribution similar?

What i am interested is like this:

For the first 10 kilos - the charge is 12

For any additional 1 kilo - the charge is 0.9/additional kilo

Shipping insurance 1% from the total value of the package

thanks in advance

Hi

I've been trying to make this work for some time now but still couldn't figure it out how. My problem is that when i configure the default Table Rate module it works just fine, but only if i have 1 product in the shopping cart.

Consider the following settings: 10:12,15:17,10000:0.00.

So for a product that weights 10 kilos, the charge should be 12(currency), between 10 and 15, id should be 17. That works just fine. But if i add another product to the cart or i update the quantity with a value greater that 1, the shipping charge changes to 0. Can anyone help me with this or tell me about any contribution similar?

What i am interested is like this:

For the first 10 kilos - the charge is 12

For any additional 1 kilo - the charge is 0.9/additional kilo

Shipping insurance 1% from the total value of the package

thanks in advance

It is doing what you told it to do.

Over 10 the charge is 17

Over 17 the charge is zero.