• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin consol - doubled configuration lines

DMadzar

Hello to all,

I hava a fresh install of OSCommerce 2.2rc2 but looks like that there is some problem with the admin console.

Everything is working fine but in the "Configuration -> My Store -> Minimun, Maximum or Customer details etc... For each of these menus I have twice the lines to set up the values.

Exemple

Configuration -> Customer details -> I have 2x Gender, 2x date of birth, 2x Company, 2x Suburb and 2x State....

Any idea on this ?

I wonder if it will cause some problems later

Thanks in advance for your help!

DM

Hello to all,

I hava a fresh install of OSCommerce 2.2rc2 but looks like that there is some problem with the admin console.

Everything is working fine but in the "Configuration -> My Store -> Minimun, Maximum or Customer details etc... For each of these menus I have twice the lines to set up the values.

Exemple

Configuration -> Customer details -> I have 2x Gender, 2x date of birth, 2x Company, 2x Suburb and 2x State....

Any idea on this ?

I wonder if it will cause some problems later

Thanks in advance for your help!

DM

If you try to install more than once, or if you install a new version over an old version you can end up with this problem.

If you don't have any important info in your database yet, you should probably drop all the tables and reinstall.

Ed

Archived