• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Question about OS commerce

Ifolo

Ok i am useing westhost to build my site. I got the Main page done and then downloaded oscommerce and added products but it says this when i go to the page

( This is a default setup of the osCommerce project, products shown are for demonstrational purposes, any products purchased will not be delivered nor will the customer be billed. Any information seen on these products is to be treated as fictional.)

How do i fix this where my items can be sold? You can view the site at http://www.mkgiftgallery.com

I have had so much trouble been after this for days... Thanks Ifolo

Modify the test of this page here:

[path to catalog]/includes/languages/english/index.php

That file can be edited manually, or via the Administration Tool with the Languages->English->Define or Tools->File Manager modules.The text is set in the following manner:

define('TEXT_MAIN', 'This is a default setup of the osCommerce project...');

I believe every installation says this. It just means that when you first start, the products can not be bought. Good Luck!

Harmonie

Modify the test of this page here:

[path to catalog]/includes/languages/english/index.php

That file can be edited manually, or via the Administration Tool with the Languages->English->Define or Tools->File Manager modules.The text is set in the following manner:

define('TEXT_MAIN', 'This is a default setup of the osCommerce project...');

I believe every installation says this. It just means that when you first start, the products can not be bought. Good Luck!

Harmonie

Thank you so much I got it done thanks again

Archived