• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders not being logged in admin no matter what module i use

barry100

Hi all

Why are my orders not being logge din the admin section of a couple of my clients shops? I have checked the order~_status table and yes it has values. Also I have IPn installed and it sends my client an email with all the stuff but nothing shows in the admin section although it is showing in the database also i trieid it with COD and it also didnt show in the admin section either although like i said it is in the database?

Any help would be great

it was all working fine till end november last year .. (they just didnt tell me about it ;)

I seen this errors before, the solution normally is set the sort order in Order Totals

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

I seen this errors before, the solution normally is set the sort order in Order Totals

hi, sorry to bother you about this, but you say to 'set the sort order in orders_total'. is it possible you could tell me what do you need to set it to and how you do it?

ive been having this admin problem too so im still looking for a fix.

many thanks.

Admin >> Modules >> Order Total

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Admin >> Modules >> Order Total

i cannot believe how simple this was. i just changed the order and orders are now showing up. i have spent days trying to figure this out!

thanks for all your assistance with this!

Archived