• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MVS with USPS Methods & Duplicate lines in admin

kimm

I would really like to combine both but know nothing about php. Is there someone out here that has done this already or who is able to create the modifications? Please let me know what the cost would be to do so.

I also ended up with duplicate lines "Enable Vendors" ect... how do I correct this?

I would really like to combine both but know nothing about php. Is there someone out here that has done this already or who is able to create the modifications? Please let me know what the cost would be to do so.

I also ended up with duplicate lines "Enable Vendors" ect... how do I correct this?

This data comes from the database.. and not a part of the configuration file.. It seems like you have run some configuration sql-script twice .. and hence it has inserted the data twice.. and when you select configuration group which has duplicate configuration options ( each duplicated twice ), itshows up in such a way.. you will have to go to the phpmyadmin and delete the duplicate entries.. or else.. you could try the following in the admin :

delete from configuration where configuration_id in (197,198,199);

that will fix the issue for you..

cheers

Hari