• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Forgotten password, not recieved by Hotmail accounts ONLY.

zchlomo

Yes it's true.. but how can it be?

All other emails such as the welcome mail and order status updates are beeing recieved by customers with hotmail accounts, but the "new password" email does not get thru..

AND... This only happens when a new password is sent to a hotmail account. I recieved a new password on my own mail account which is not a hotmail account but another free mail service.

Can it be that password_forgotten.php generates another mail format than welcome messages do, so that hotmail doesn't let the new password mail thru, and only this mail?

I'm pulling my hair here.. 2 days.. and no sollution, please help if you can before my head gets all shiny..

Yes it's true.. but how can it be?

All other emails such as the welcome mail and order status updates are beeing recieved by customers with hotmail accounts, but the "new password" email does not get thru..

AND... This only happens when a new password is sent to a hotmail account. I recieved a new password on my own mail account which is not a hotmail account but another free mail service.

Can it be that password_forgotten.php generates another mail format than welcome messages do, so that hotmail doesn't let the new password mail thru, and only this mail?

I'm pulling my hair here.. 2 days.. and no sollution, please help if you can before my head gets all shiny..

hotmail is one of the worst free email, best is aol. hotmail filters the server first and will reject without knowing it. if this only happens with hotmail it's obvious a hotmail issue.

Archived