• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Email Problems....well sort of.

shanejackson

I am having a problem. My emails are sending fine but if someone replys to it, it is going to "myusername"@host#.hostmonster.com and not the email address I have set up.

In other words the emails are not being sent by [email protected] but the email adress stated above. Where and how do I change this???

Thanks for the help

anyone?

Hi Shane.

You do know better than to bump.

I thought you were all set up with your shop.

If it was working, check with your webhost, they may have changed security settings.

My CCGV is working, but the contrib has gone backwards since we were installing it.

Hi Shane.

You do know better than to bump.

I thought you were all set up with your shop.

If it was working, check with your webhost, they may have changed security settings.

My CCGV is working, but the contrib has gone backwards since we were installing it.

HEHE I dont see nothing wrong with a little bump and ...... wait isnt that a song??

The shop is up and running. I just double checked and the only time the email is diffrent is when I send an email via either newsletter or send email function. Automatic emails are showing up correct......

HEHE I dont see nothing wrong with a little bump and ...... wait isnt that a song??

The shop is up and running. I just double checked and the only time the email is diffrent is when I send an email via either newsletter or send email function. Automatic emails are showing up correct......

That one is a little out of my league (sorry).

Archived