• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

More than one picture

kdr22

Do you know if there is a way to have more than one picture on a product when you click on it for more information in the osCommerce?

On our trash bins, for example, we would love to have a picture of the bin itself as the main one, then a picture of the open trash bin when you go to find more information about it.

We're looking for ideas here.

Thank you

Thank you for the swift reply.

OK, I must really be dense. In the article you directed me to it says, "On digaovr files :"

What the heck is a digavor file?

Thank you.

read further down in the page digavor is the last one to provide and update before the present one..

read further down in the page digavor is the last one to provide and update before the present one..

I am sorry guys... I must be both dense and blind. I looked all over the page and could not find any further reference to digavor files.

Additionally, my installation does not have a products_extra_images.php under admin.

I think I am looking in the wrong place here. I must need a mod, is that correct?

Thanks again.

Karl,

that link i posted is a ''mod '' or what people around here call a contributation. if you look on the right hand side of the table where the file is explained yada yada yada theres a download link .. in there tis a read me file telling about the contrib and how to install it. m make sure your downloading the full version not just a fix

Weather you think you can, or you think you can't. Your right.

i dont have the contrib installed, but from a quick glance, i found this:

On digaovr files :

in admin/products_extra_images.php, line 31/32:

where it specifies the filename after saying digaovr.............

i actually have a related question, is this used for adding additional (large) images or can you do it without this??

Karl,

that link i posted is a ''mod '' or what people around here call a contributation. if you look on the right hand side of the table where the file is explained yada yada yada theres a download link .. in there tis a read me file telling about the contrib and how to install it. m make sure your downloading the full version not just a fix

Ah! Thanks for pointing that out. Previously I had clicked on the word "download" byt it was grayed-out and nothing happened. In looking again I saw the d/l icon and clicked on it only to discover that it is a tar file, which I am unable to open. So I am still stuck for a workable solution.

Archived