• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My meta tags are not found :S

Girondin

Hello folks :rolleyes:

I'm quite a novice in the matter, but although my title tag is recognized, my homepage meta tags and keywords tags are not. I don't understand why, I have defined them in " english.php" (/public_html/includes/languages) and in "header_tags.php" ( /public_html/includes/languages/english), also in the catalog ( /public_html/catalog/includes). I do not however a folder "english" in " /public_html/catalog/includes " , I just have ".php" files there.

Can you PLEASE have a look at the source of my website and tell me what's wrong ?

www.tonyshoes.com

(((((((((((((((((((((((P.S when I go to www.scrubtheweb.com and analyze my homepage, it tells me :

"Warning: This Web page contains 6 HEAD Tags. However the document should ONLY contain one opening <HEAD> and one closing </HEAD> Tag for a total of two. Because of this we were unable to process this page properly and the results below may not be correct!

Warning! Our analysis did not find a server supplied HEADER Charset or a META Charset Tag which is now a recommended element of Web page design. We suggest you insert this META Tag before submitting to any robot type search engine. Because no Charset Tag could be found we have processed this page using the default Charset "ISO-8859-1". "))))))))))))))))))))

THANKS SO MUCH , YOUR HELP IS MOST APPRECIATED :blush:

Archived