• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Delete price and add to cart button

webb_worx

I want to delete the price's on the What's new here box as well as the product details page as all my prices are set as Catalog Product/Attributes in a dropbox.

I also ned to get rid of the "Add to Cart" button on the What's new here box and product page but keep it on the product detail page. Otherwise there will be no price for the product when customer checks out. Any help would be great. Please view the site

Thanks,

Brooke

Really need help figuring this out..please help. Extremely frustrated as not getting anywhere on my own. :'(

hi Brook

for removing the product price from the new box.. you will have make changes to the file

catalog/includes/boxes/whats_new.php

for the product listing.

catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php

ad the rounding off problem.. you wil have to set the number of decimal places in the currency interface..

Admin ->

hi Brook

for removing the product price from the new box.. you will have make changes to the file

catalog/includes/boxes/whats_new.php

for the product listing.

catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php

ad the rounding off problem.. you wil have to set the number of decimal places in the currency interface..

Admin ->

Hi Hari_shyam,

Thanks for your reply. I finally did get as far as removing the price from the new products section but I've stuffed up some of the coding whilst trying to get rid of the prices on the product_listing.php as I now get the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/elecinfo/public_html/osc/includes/modules/product_listing.php on line 131

How do i fix the error? I don't know what's wrong with the coding?

Line 131

$p_price =  $lc_text = '<s>' .  $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>   <span class="productSpecialPrice">' .'$currencies->display_price($listing['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

I only want my prices to show in the product attributes dropbox.

I am a PHP newbie and in desperate need of help.

Once i get rid of the error I still need to get rid of the price on the product_listing.php and the add to cart button from the what's new product section.

Hi Hari_shyam,

Thanks for your reply. I finally did get as far as removing the price from the new products section but I've stuffed up some of the coding whilst trying to get rid of the prices on the product_listing.php as I now get the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/elecinfo/public_html/osc/includes/modules/product_listing.php on line 131

How do i fix the error? I don't know what's wrong with the coding?

Line 131

$p_price =  $lc_text = '<s>' .  $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>   <span class="productSpecialPrice">' .'$currencies->display_price($listing['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

I only want my prices to show in the product attributes dropbox.

I am a PHP newbie and in desperate need of help.

Once i get rid of the error I still need to get rid of the price on the product_listing.php and the add to cart button from the what's new product section.

It is a simple fix.. but am not very sure whether it will fix the price issue.. anyway the error will go off..

$lc_text = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' .$currencies->display_price($listing['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

$p_price = $lc_text;

Cheers

Hari

PS:by the way you can call me Hari ;)

It is a simple fix.. but am not very sure whether it will fix the price issue.. anyway the error will go off..

Cheers

Hari

PS:by the way you can call me Hari ;)

Thanks Hari,

That fixed my error. I now need to find the product price to remove it from the product_listing.php?

Brooke

Thanks Hari,

That fixed my error. I now need to find the product price to remove it from the product_listing.php?

Brooke

Can't seem to figure this one out, can anyone tell me what I need to change on the product_listing.php to get rid of the prices from the product detail pages?

Thanks in advance,

Brooke

Archived