• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Discount per Item

apophis

Might look at the Quanity Controller add-on.

I have v5.0 in the contributions and v5.1 on my site.

There are a few things I am cleaning up in there that have to be addressed for easier use and a couple missing definitions.

But you can see how it works and the missing definitions will not make it break on you.

You know Linda, the problem with using your wonderful contributions is they are now so large and involved that it's an entire variant of OSC!

I wish you would put more pressure on the development group to pull more of your work into the product. It's very frustrating!!!

Great work by the way.

-t

Once they are working as cleanly and simply as possible then they will be worth looking into for something more perm.

But, just like anything they need to be reviewed as being a benefit to the majority and not the minority of people ... :D

But I will see what can be done to make mini versions of this stuff once the complete version is done of these add-ons that I write.

Hi again :)

Looks like I need some of Your assistance :) problem is that I replaced all files but I cant see any images now (nowhere in shop) and even bigger problem is that when I try to view product then I get error message:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_bimage' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_bimage, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price_list, p.products_price_rebate from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '51' and pd.products_id = '51' and pd.language_id = '2'

same is in admin section when I try to edit some product. Anyway Im very young with PHP plus pervious programming experience is very minimal too :(

That picture problem I got solved but still there is that error message when I try to view/edit some product, I belive it have something to do with MySQL database ? Im beginner at this too, how can I add those field there that r needed ?

Did you load v5.0 or v5.1? There is a database file with the information for phpMyAdmin.

The only difference is that you need to set the Discount prices to decimal 15,4

But, it includes all the fields needed for the data table and v5.1 has a number of bugs/features worked out.

and something strange with subcategories, I got one categorie Home Electrponics and there is houshold and players as subcategories but categories box show only players, what may be wrong ?

Archived