• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

All products per category on one page

rogerscorner

Currently, I have categories with products, there are so many products shown then you have to click to next page to view more products in the same category. How do I change this so all products in a category are on the same page? And should I do this, or is better to have more than one page per category?

in Admin->Configuration->Maximum Values

you have control of how many displayed

I looked all through there and don't see where I would change it. I see number of new products to display. Could it be that I don't have an up to date version?

I looked all through there and don't see where I would change it. I see number of new products to display. Could it be that I don't have an up to date version?

The location the previous poster referred you to is correct, but it is ambiguous at best when looking in there.

The entry for SEARCH RESULTS is where you change this setting. It makes an update to the database

entry MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS and that regulates how many products get shown per page.

I have a more elegant solution, that I have been working on that allows the visitor to select

how many they want to have displayed, not relying on one static value for everyone.

You can see it here in action.

http://creativenestings.com/osc22rc1/catal...ex.php?cPath=22

I have it set up for only this category. I am in the final testing stages looking for bugs.

If all goes well I will add it to the rest of my site and then put it up in a contrib.

Nacman

Archived