• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error after change my DB password!. Please Help

Lizy

Hi,

I was trying to check the orders table since some of the order was not log in the order screen. I forget

and have to change my SQL server password. After I change the password to connect to the DB I get the following error when I try to access the OS Commerce adming or catalog page.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'SweetD'@'linhost252.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net'

(using password: YES) in /home/content/d/e/l/delial/html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/database.php on

line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

What can I do to fix this problem.. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Thanks in advance

Lizy

Hi,

I was trying to check the orders table since some of the order was not log in the order screen. I forget

and have to change my SQL server password. After I change the password to connect to the DB I get the following error when I try to access the OS Commerce adming or catalog page.

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'SweetD'@'linhost252.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net'

(using password: YES) in /home/content/d/e/l/delial/html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/database.php on

line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

What can I do to fix this problem.. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Thanks in advance

Lizy

You can change the password which oscomnmerce uses to access the database by editing includes/configure.php and admin/includes/configure.php

Ed

Archived