• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New User: ease of use with osCommerce software

Wildcat02

Hi all,

I'm a new member and have yet to download the osCommerce software. I wanted to get a gage on how easy the software is to install and once installed how use friendly the program can be. From your opinion if I had no experience with web build/design do you think I could use this software to create my online store? Also is this software compatible with windows vista? Let me know your take on this. Thanks a lot.

Hi all,

I'm a new member and have yet to download the osCommerce software. I wanted to get a gage on how easy the software is to install and once installed how use friendly the program can be. From your opinion if I had no experience with web build/design do you think I could use this software to create my online store? Also is this software compatible with windows vista? Let me know your take on this. Thanks a lot.

How much patience do you have?

Also is this software compatible with windows vista? It is deigned to be installed on the internet. You can install on your PC, but you have to install wamp or xampp first. Let Google be your friend.

How much patience do I have? Hmmm...that doesn't sound too good. Would something like Dreamweaver be a lot easier?

How much patience do you have?

Also is this software compatible with windows vista? It is deigned to be installed on the internet. You can install on your PC, but you have to install wamp or xampp first. Let Google be your friend.

Archived