• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Road Map to Oscommerce files

cabachona

Can anyone tell me if there is any such thing as a simple road map to all oscommerce files please? Something where we can see which file requests which other file. Such as the index file requesting the header file and the footer file and all the other files in between and why there are two index files - one in catalog and one in includes/languages/....etc. Which is the file to change and why not both. Which file is the one which makes the difference if you change the colours etc and why not both.

To a newbie this is all very confusing. I don't have the money to have someone do it for me and am convinced I am not an absolute dill so will perservere. However a simple road map would make life so much easier. :angry:

Thanks to anyone out there willing to put this into a contribution! :blink:

Unconditional Love Makes The World Turn.

When we stop and smell the flowers, we can all live instead of merely existing. We spend too much time infront of computers daily and not enough time in wonderment and awe at what we can achieve in life. creating these beasts is both a blessing and a curse!

Believe in yourself as though no one else will and you will find that The World will begin to believe in You Too!

use some tool or IDE and that will help you make out using soe profiling or debugging thru.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived