• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

no idea for a title! msql update thing?

my website penbeauty.com originally had the 1054 error, fixed that. Then when you clicked on one of the categories in one section, instead of having 83 items it said I had 190,000+ items ?? but that was all OK because my admin page was still correct. then I got the 190,000 thing fixed but now my cart doesn't show the prices it says 0.00 untill you actually click on the item for a description. Now my admin page has all the items w/ the 190,000 things!!! where do I start??

1. I need to fix the price thing

2. my admin page when you go to it under a category it will have the same title of a product with a different picture and the same price 1000's of times with pictures of basically all of the 2270 different products I sell?????

Looks like you have tried to apply a patch and introduced a big problem.

Go back and review the changes you have made. Check and recheck you have done the update as spec'd. It is easy easy to make a mistake and put a new block of code in the wrong place.

I suspect you don't have a back up of the files before you changed them but if you do you could use a program such as winmerge to compare the old version to th current version.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Archived