• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Facing Product id error in download link! Please help!

mirageak

Hi, All,

I am facing a strange problem. I am testing my download link. My pub and download folder both is 777 permission.

Eg. the purchase product id is 85 during add to cart.

But, after payment using paypal and back to own account, there is a download link for product purchased. But after click the link it shows Error 403 , error document as have no permission to access ...pub/xxxxxx/purchasedfile name.

I go and check the link, it shows wrong product id, which id=11 and not 85 and this cause the product cannot redirect from download to pub folder for download and cause this error 403.

Can anyone tell me how to settle this error? Thanks! I have using same script installed in other hosting and has no problem. This is new hosting I test, everything is fine except the download link of the product id wrong.

Please help! thanks!

Regards

mirageak

Edited by mirageak

Hi, All,

I am facing a strange problem. I am testing my download link. My pub and download folder both is 777 permission.

But, after payment using paypal and back to own account, there is a download link for product purchased. But after click the link it shows Error 403 , error document as have no permission to access ...pub/xxxxxx/purchasedfile name.

The Error is as below:

403 Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /pub/.jskxlnpmukqnfrmef/purchasedfile.zip on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I cannot find the file in pub folder. Meaning, the purchased product did not moved to pub folder from download.

I check the zip file name exactly same no spelling different, no capital or small letter different. It is in the folder.

Can anyone tell me how to settle this error? Thanks! I have using same script installed in other hosting and has no problem.

This is new hosting I test, everything is fine except the download link of the product id wrong.

Please help! thanks!

Regards

mirageak