• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google not picking up meta tags or main body text

Hey everyone i know this will have been asked before but after 2 long hours i can't look anymore.

My problem is that when you google one of my pages www.partsforallcars.com is just list in the main text the first thing thats is on my page and that is a manufacturer's list so all it says is Please Select, ALFA ROMEO, AUDI, BMW, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, DAEWOO, DAIHATSU, FIAT, and so on how do i change this so it looks in the body of the page. i have installed the Dynamic Product Meta Tags mod today so i might just be inpatient.

type site:partsforallcars.com into google and you will see what i mean.

:'(

Hey everyone i know this will have been asked before but after 2 long hours i can't look anymore.

My problem is that when you google one of my pages www.partsforallcars.com is just list in the main text the first thing thats is on my page and that is a manufacturer's list so all it says is Please Select, ALFA ROMEO, AUDI, BMW, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, DAEWOO, DAIHATSU, FIAT, and so on how do i change this so it looks in the body of the page. i have installed the Dynamic Product Meta Tags mod today so i might just be inpatient.

type site:partsforallcars.com into google and you will see what i mean.

:'(

You have to be patciant google takes it's time to visit and each time he colects more and more data and fix your errors,

We were uploading 5000 products to our site so google is visting at the moment every 3-5 days

go to google webmaster tools and see when was the last time he visited

Archived