• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSC-Affiliate

henri

ok the problem is fix when i install version 2.62.

But i have another problem now, when i signup my affliate program this warning show up:

Warning: checkdate() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/www/xxxxxxx.com/affiliate_signup.php on line 79

Anyone can help me with this please :(

I keep getting this error but not sure what to do. I am new at PHP. The OSCommerce was automatically installed by the hosting company.

My website is http://neemamerica.org/catalog/

The error is Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in .../neemamerica.org/catalog/includes/functions/database.php on line 177

I followed the instructions and did each step. The version is osCAffiliate v2.7

Hi,

I am a newbie here. Can any kindly friend help me please?

The add to cart on my affiliate link doesn't work. I just install oscommerce affiliate on the clean oscommerce site, it work very well but when I install to 1staudiovisual.co.th then create the product banner link and test it.. when I click "add to cart" it show up with "your shopping cart is empty!

Any advise would be really appreciate.

I opened the previous contribution and was following those instructions in the hopes that it would help me install the contribution, however, in the section where I have to modify the admin\index.php file, the below instructions cannot be completed because the code referenced to add after is not found in my index.php file ( I have osCommerce 2.2 rc1).

Can someone let me know how I need to continue so I can implement this?

Thanks!!

Lionel

In index.php in the admin directory find line 50 approx

array('title' => REPORTS_ORDERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=reports')))),

and on a new line add the following code after it:

array('title' => BOX_HEADING_AFFILIATE,
                    'image' => 'affiliate.gif',
                    'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_SUMMARY, 'selected_box=affiliate'),
                    'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_AFFILIATE, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE, 'selected_box=affiliate')),
                                        array('title' => BOX_AFFILIATE_BANNERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS, 'selected_box=affiliate')))),
In index.php in the admin directory find line 106 approx

<td width="140" valign="top"><table border="0" width="140" height="390" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
and replace that line with the following code :

<td width="160" valign="top"><table border="0" width="160" height="390" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
In index.php in the admin directory find lines 167 to 173 approx

$contents[] = array('params' => 'class="infoBox"',
                     'text'  => BOX_ENTRY_CUSTOMERS . ' ' . $customers['count'] . '<br>' .
                                BOX_ENTRY_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $products['count'] . '<br>' .
                                BOX_ENTRY_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']);

$box = new box;
 echo $box->menuBox($heading, $contents);

echo '<br>';

$affiliate_sales_raw = "select count(*) as count, sum(affiliate_value) as total, sum(affiliate_payment) as payment from " . TABLE_AFFILIATE_SALES . " ";
$affiliate_sales_query= tep_db_query($affiliate_sales_raw);
$affiliate_sales= tep_db_fetch_array($affiliate_sales_query);

$affiliate_clickthroughs_raw = "select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_AFFILIATE_CLICKTHROUGHS . " ";
$affiliate_clickthroughs_query=tep_db_query($affiliate_clickthroughs_raw);
$affiliate_clickthroughs= tep_db_fetch_array($affiliate_clickthroughs_query);
$affiliate_clickthroughs=$affiliate_clickthroughs['count'];

$affiliate_transactions=$affiliate_sales['count'];
if ($affiliate_transactions>0) {
$affiliate_conversions = tep_round($affiliate_transactions/$affiliate_clickthroughs,6)."%";
}
else $affiliate_conversions="n/a";

$affiliate_amount=$affiliate_sales['total'];
if ($affiliate_transactions>0) {
$affiliate_average=tep_round($affiliate_amount/$affiliate_transactions,2);
}
else {
$affiliate_average="n/a";
}
$affiliate_commission=$affiliate_sales['payment'];

$affiliates_raw = "select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_AFFILIATE . "";
$affiliates_raw_query=tep_db_query($affiliates_raw);
$affiliates_raw = tep_db_fetch_array($affiliates_raw_query);
$affiliate_number= $affiliates_raw['count'];
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

$heading[] = array('params' => 'class="menuBoxHeading"',
                    'text'  => BOX_TITLE_AFFILIATES);

$contents[] = array('params' => 'class="infoBox"',
                     'text'  => BOX_ENTRY_AFFILIATES . ' ' . $affiliate_number . '<br>' .
                                BOX_ENTRY_CONVERSION . ' ' . $affiliate_conversions . '<br>' .
                                BOX_ENTRY_COMMISSION . ' ' . $currencies->display_price($affiliate_commission, ''));

$box = new box;
 echo $box->menuBox($heading, $contents);

echo '<br>';

Trying to install 2.7 -

I am having same problem with adding code - I get to where it asks me to install code in admin/index.php and those lines I am asked for are not there.

I am thinking that changes have beem made and the needed code moved out of index.php

I have downloaded several different versions and none of them have any help on where to finish putting the needed code

Any help would be great.

I have a problem with Oscaffiliate. Actually I'm not sure if this is an Oscaffiliate issue or oscommerce 2.2 template one.

The problem is:

I read the all points from readme file (in osCAffiliate v2.7) and I have a problem in modify the line 50 aprox. becouse this line it's missing completly from admin/index.php

here is the line that needs to be modified:

array('title' => REPORTS_ORDERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=reports')))),

'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_AFFILIATE, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE, 'selected_box=affiliate')),
									 array('title' => BOX_AFFILIATE_BANNERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS, 'selected_box=affiliate')))),

any help will be appreciate :)

• 2 weeks later...
I have a problem with Oscaffiliate. Actually I'm not sure if this is an Oscaffiliate issue or oscommerce 2.2 template one.

The problem is:

I read the all points from readme file (in osCAffiliate v2.7) and I have a problem in modify the line 50 aprox. becouse this line it's missing completly from admin/index.php

here is the line that needs to be modified:

any help will be appreciate :)

Hi, I had the same problem and figured out that the index.php page referred to in the installation file is an older index.php file which gives you sort of an intro page with a summary when you first log into admin, instead of taking you straight to the Configuration category. Therefore, the last three mods to the admin/index.php page are irrelevant unless you want to use that particular admin/index.php file. If you download version 2.6 of the Affiliate contrib, it includes the old index.php page if you want it. It's called index.ALT.php. It also includes some essential english files that were left out of the latest full release and that you will need. It's the complete folder catalog/includes/languages/english. I trust this will help as I know how frustrating it can be spending time trying to figure it all out. I'm going to fix these things and upload a new package to the contrib page. Best,

Barré

Hi everyone,

I use 'osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 051112' and I tried to add the contribution: 'osCAffiliate v2.7'

During the installation process, I was asked to add source code to sports in files that did not exist.

What did I do wrong? Do the versions not fit together?

Can somebody tell me, which versions to use and how to install the affiliate functionality?

Thanks for helping!

Hi,

I have some terms & conditions to add to my affliate programe,

I know where to add them, however I keep getting a t string error.

I need to add to this file at the point labeled insert terms:-

<?php...................................

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Affiliate Program');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Affiliate Program');

define('HEADING_AFFILIATE_PROGRAM_TITLE', 'The ' . STORE_NAME . ' Affiliate Terms');

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'insert terms');

?>

Text below is what i want to add:-

This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual's or entity's participation in Whizzbitz’s Affiliates Scheme (the "Scheme"). As used in this Agreement, "we" means Whizzbitz.com, "you" means the applicant, and "services" means any product or service offered by Whizzbitz.com.

Enrolling as an affiliate

To begin the enrolment process, you will submit a complete scheme application via our site.

We may reject your application if we determine (at our sole discretion) that your site is unsuitable for the Scheme. We may also reject your application if you are partaking in any other scheme or offer from Whizzbitz.com.

Linking to our site

After you have enrolled as an affiliate, you can provide one or more links from your site to our site. We will provide you with special link formats designed for tracking and reporting for all links between your site and our site. You will be solely responsible for properly utilising the link formats. We do not accept any responsibility for the incorrect use of the special links / link formats and therefore we shall not be accountable for any loss of fees as a result of your errors.

Commission

Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you will be paid commission for each sale referred from your site through the Whizzbitz.com link on your site who successfully purchases any product on the Whizzbitz.com site using a credit/debit card.

If it is later found that the customer's purchase was refunded, we retain the right to withhold any payments to you resulting from that individual's purchases.

The affiliate scheme relies on cookies to track customers. If for whatever reason, the customer isn't using cookies, or the cookie expires or the customer deletes the cookie, they cannot be tracked and you will not earn commission for any sales that customer may make. Our cookies are set to expire after one year.

If at any time the commissions owed to you become less than the total deductions due to refunds as mentioned above the difference shall be immediately payable to Whizzbitz.com.

Should either the affiliate or Whizzbitz.com decide to terminate this agreement Whizzbitz.com reserve the right to retain all previous commissions earned in a 31 day period from the termination date; Any amounts held during this period by Whizzbitz.com will not be subject any interest payments. Upon termination of this Agreement Whizzbitz.com will withhold your final payment for a considered time (as deemed by Whizzbitz.com) to ensure that the correct amount is paid.

Commission may not be paid to an affiliate if the details we hold for that affiliate are not accurate. It is the affiliate's responsibility to make sure that Whizzbitz.com is notified of any change in their details such as email or postal address. We also reserve the right to cancel commission payments if we believe that there has been any fraudulent attempts to use the service. Whizzbitz.com reserve the right to withhold commission payments to affiliates who are deemed to have fraudulently received commission, or who have asked existing customers to click their affiliate link thus overriding previous affiliates commissions.

Commission Schedule

You will earn 5 percent (5%) per referred sale, which is payable to you at the end of the following month provided that the commission owed is more than GBP £25.00.

Policies and operating procedures

Customers purchasing services from Whizzbitz.com through this scheme will be deemed to be customers of Whizzbitz.com. Accordingly, all Whizzbitz.com rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning the services will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time.

Limited License

We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable right to use our logos and text for which we grant express permission, solely for the purpose of identifying your site as a scheme participant. You agree that you will not engage, participate or otherwise become involved in any activity or course of action that diminishes and/or tarnishes the image and or reputation of Whizzbitz.com. We may revoke your license.

Your Responsibility

You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site.

You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your site as well as any goods or services provided or made available by you. These obligations will survive any termination of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that your Web site information (name, URL, traffic counts, etc.) may be utilized by Whizzbitz.com. Possible uses include (but are not limited to) lists of the busiest sites, lists of member sites, etc. The information provided by Whizzbitz.com to you may be proprietary in nature. You acknowledge that you are not a competitor of Whizzbitz.com, and agree not to share this information with any of our competitors. Any violation of these terms and conditions may cause us to terminate this agreement.

Term

The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or Whizzbitz.com may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written or emailed notice of termination. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on domain name registrations occurring during the term of this Agreement only. We may withhold your final payment to ensure that the correct amount is paid. Your site is subject to periodic review. If we determine at any point after acceptance into our scheme that your site is not suitable for the scheme, we may unilaterally end the status of your site as an Affiliate.

Modification

We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a new agreement on our site. Your continued participation now, or within thirty (30) days following the posting notice of any changes in these terms and conditions, will constitute a binding acceptance by you of such rules, changes or modifications. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. Your continued participation in the scheme following our modifications will constitute a binding acceptance of the change. Whizzbitz.com also reserve the right to change the prices of our products at our sole discretion. Any change of price will not change the percentage the affiliate receives on the end product price. Although this may change the amount (increase or decrease) the affiliate receives.

Limitation of Liability

We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages (or loss of revenue, profits or data) arising in connection with this agreement or the affiliate scheme, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this agreement and the affiliate scheme will not exceed the total Affiliate Referral Fees paid or payable to you under this agreement.

Disclaimers

We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the scheme or any products sold through the scheme including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.

Independent Investigation

You acknowledge that you have read this agreement, have had an opportunity to consult with your own legal advisors if you so desired, and agree to all the terms and conditions set forth herein. You agree that, in interpreting this agreement, no weight shall be placed upon the fact that this agreement has been drafted by us, and you shall not assert that this agreement is unenforceable or invalid on the grounds that it is a contract of adhesion, that it is unconscionable or any similar theory. You understand that we may at any time, directly or indirectly, solicit customer referrals on terms that may differ from those contained in this agreement or operate web sites that are similar to or compete with your web site. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the scheme and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.

Miscellaneous

This Agreement will be governed by the English law, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the courts of England and Wales, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.

Any help greatly appreciated, I believe i am running version 2.0

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have installed the 2.7 version of the affiliate program, with only a few minor problems; however at present I am able to count the number of time the banners has been shown and the number of clicks, but the system is not showing up any of the purchases made (These are test purchases using either COD or paypal sandbox) is there something obvious I have not done?

I do notice when going through the systm, the affiliate ID is passed in the url right up to the point where the user has to log into their account, so I guess this is what is going wrong, but what do I need to do about it?

Well I thought I had it installed and working right.... Guess Not

Affiliate that signed up told me that the banners are not showing up and I did verify this.

Everything except the banners is working correctly.

Turned on Debug and at the top of the page I got a couple of errors "Undefined index ref with a line #....

I have read all 111 pages on this thread and no luck...

I have tried all of the banner fix codes I have found in here but none do the trick.

So I am asking if someone can do 1 of 2 things... If your affiliate program is working please share what you did to get the banner issue fixed or please upload a good working copy of your files... Or send me a PM with something...

Thanks in advance!

Well I thought I had it installed and working right.... Guess Not

Affiliate that signed up told me that the banners are not showing up and I did verify this.

Everything except the banners is working correctly.

Turned on Debug and at the top of the page I got a couple of errors "Undefined index ref with a line #....

I have read all 111 pages on this thread and no luck...

I have tried all of the banner fix codes I have found in here but none do the trick.

So I am asking if someone can do 1 of 2 things... If your affiliate program is working please share what you did to get the banner issue fixed or please upload a good working copy of your files... Or send me a PM with something...

Thanks in advance!

Here is my debug info

Notice: Undefined index: ref in /home/domains/Mydomain.com/htdocs/affiliate_show_banner.php on line 91

Notice: Undefined index: affiliate_banner_id in /home/domains/Mydomain.com/htdocs/affiliate_show_banner.php on line 94

Notice: Undefined index: affiliate_pbanner_id in /home/domains/Mydomain.com/htdocs/affiliate_show_banner.php on line 95

Notice: Undefined index: affiliate_pbanner_id in /home/domains/Mydomain.com/htdocs/affiliate_show_banner.php on line 96

Notice: Undefined variable: prod_banner_id in /home/domains/Mydomain.com/htdocs/affiliate_show_banner.php on line 110

Check the pathes! (catalog/includes/configure.php)

absolute path to picture: /home/domains/Mydomain.com/htdocs/images/banner3.jpg

build with: DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES . $banner

DIR_FS_CATALOG /home/domains/Mydomain.com/htdocs/

DIR_WS_CATALOG /home/domains/aMydomain.com/htdocs/

DIR_WS_IMAGES images/

$banner banner3.jpg

SQL-Query used: select affiliate_banners_image, affiliate_products_id from affiliate_banners where affiliate_banners_id = '4' and affiliate_status = 1

Try to find error:

SQL-Query: Got Result

Locating Pic /home/domains/Mydomain.com/htdocs/images/banner3.jpg

success

Ok now this is odd

After I pasted my debug info in that last post I went back to affiliate_configure.php and changed this line

define('AFFILIATE_KIND_OF_BANNERS','1'); // 1 Direct Link to Banner ; no counting of how much banners are shown from the default 2 to 1 and the banners started showing in the affiliate banner panel

I Have installed OSC-Affiliate 2.7 on my test system.

I have sorted most things out apart from some missing banner issues.

I have read several posts that suggest the "Build A Link" function does not work for products.

I believe this is because the $link1 code specifies

$affiliate_pbanners['affiliate_banners_image']

which is a field in the affiliate table which works for banners created in the admin Panel.

however when linking directly to a product (Using build a link) then this works

$affiliate_pbanners['products_image']

which is a field in the products table

Therefore it would seem I could get one or the other to work.

A possible fix may be to test if $affiliate_pbanners['affiliate_banners_image'] holds any data and use $affiliate_pbanners['products_image'] if not.

Any thoughts anyone?

syk0

Hello,

Ive just installed the oscaffiliate, I have 2 problems if someone could please help me. When in Admin Affiliate Banner Manager, I click "browse" to upload the image, then click "insert" I get this lovely error:

1054 - Unknown column 'affiliate_category_id' in 'field list'

insert into affiliate_banners (affiliate_banners_title, affiliate_products_id, affiliate_category_id, affiliate_banners_image, affiliate_banners_group, affiliate_date_added, affiliate_status) values ('Affiliate', '0', '0', '480.GIF', '', now(), '1')

[TEP STOP]

For some reason you and I and others in the forums seem to have installations of osc affiliate that want an affiliate_category_id field in the affiliate banners table but the sql file didn't have it so we get errors like 1054 - Unknown column 'affiliate_category_id' when we try to create a banner. I think I'm using 2.7 and I think it is needed for 2.7 but I don't know for sure.

Run this SQL and it will replace the banner table and include the missing field:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS affiliate_banners;

CREATE TABLE affiliate_banners (

affiliate_banners_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

affiliate_banners_title varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',

affiliate_products_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

affiliate_category_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

affiliate_banners_image varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',

affiliate_banners_group varchar(10) NOT NULL default '',

affiliate_banners_html_text text,

affiliate_expires_impressions int(7) default '0',

affiliate_expires_date datetime default NULL,

affiliate_date_scheduled datetime default NULL,

affiliate_date_added datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',

affiliate_date_status_change datetime default NULL,

affiliate_status int(1) NOT NULL default '1',

PRIMARY KEY (affiliate_banners_id)

);

I have moved on from oscommerce to magento and no longer monitoring this site.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I have some terms & conditions to add to my affliate programe,

I know where to add them, however I keep getting a t string error.

I need to add to this file at the point labeled insert terms:-

<?php...................................

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Affiliate Program');

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Affiliate Program');

define('HEADING_AFFILIATE_PROGRAM_TITLE', 'The ' . STORE_NAME . ' Affiliate Terms');

define('TEXT_INFORMATION', 'insert terms');

?>

Text below is what i want to add:-

This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual's or entity's participation in Whizzbitz’s Affiliates Scheme (the "Scheme"). As used in this Agreement, "we" means Whizzbitz.com, "you" means the applicant, and "services" means any product or service offered by Whizzbitz.com.

Enrolling as an affiliate

[...]

You have to preceed all the ' symbols by a \ , so that, for example,

individual's

becomes

individual\'s

Do a search & replace of ' for \' in your text - but _before_ copying it to your php file.

Regards,

-Ben

I have found a minor bug and fixed it, so I thought about sharing it here, so that it can be included in the next release:

Fixed error in the popup window that prevented the category ID to appear correctly for the "Build category link" page:

in /affiliate_validcats.php, changed line 51 from:

echo "<td class='infoBoxContents'> ".$row["categories_id"]."</td>\n";

to:

echo "<td class='infoBoxContents'> ".$row["categories_id"]."</td>\n";

(See the ";" that was missing after the " "?)

-Ben

I have just installed this mod and from what I see, I must say a job well done. I do have a question in the affiliate_news.php

I get the following error:

1054 - Unknown column 'news_status' in 'field list'

select affiliate_news_headlines as headline, affiliate_news_contents as content,date_added, news_status from affiliate_news, affiliate_news_contents where news_id = affiliate_news_id and affiliate_news_languages_id = '1' and news_status = 1 order by date_added desc

[TEP STOP]

This happens to the admin one and catalog one. Has anyone been able to fix this. Most of the sites I see with this modifcation have taken off the link to this php file.

Site is underconstruction I am always looking for good advice on how to improve my site fill free to comment.

Thanks! ATise

I have just installed this mod and from what I see, I must say a job well done. I do have a question in the affiliate_news.php

I get the following error:

1054 - Unknown column 'news_status' in 'field list'

select affiliate_news_headlines as headline, affiliate_news_contents as content,date_added, news_status from affiliate_news, affiliate_news_contents where news_id = affiliate_news_id and affiliate_news_languages_id = '1' and news_status = 1 order by date_added desc

[TEP STOP]

This happens to the admin one and catalog one. Has anyone been able to fix this. Most of the sites I see with this modifcation have taken off the link to this php file.

I got it to work!

By creating the following sql:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS affiliate_news;

CREATE TABLE `affiliate_news` (

`news_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

`headline` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',

`content` text NOT NULL,

`date_added` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',

`news_status` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',

PRIMARY KEY (`news_id`)

) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=3 ;

Site is underconstruction I am always looking for good advice on how to improve my site fill free to comment.

Thanks! ATise

Hi, been looking at this as an option for my store and was wondering if it would be easy to setup for someone with little experience of php and oscom?

It's difficult trying to get an idea of this from such a long thread.

Is this the only affiliate option, or are there others as well?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Get this error when checking out any ideas?

1062 - Duplicate entry '0-1' for key 1

insert into affiliate_sales (affiliate_id, affiliate_date, affiliate_browser, affiliate_ipaddress, affiliate_value, affiliate_payment, affiliate_orders_id, affiliate_clickthroughs_id, affiliate_percent, affiliate_salesman) values ('1', '2008-01-15 11:09:58', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11', '195.172.212.162', '1.69', '0.08', '', '2', '5.00', '1')

[TEP STOP]

Thanks

Andy