• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Let's See What's New Here Image

mannitol

Hi guys,

For some reason when viewing the page source, my online shop shows the "let's see what's new here" image source is "/images/" so it shows up as the red cross in a white box (for image not found).

Where do I edit to remove this? It's not in the CSS where I can edit the style of the font displayed. I have searched the forum and the internet - it was said to be in default.php but I don't have that file?

Any tips welcome :)

Cheers

If I understand you correctly, the image you are looking for is /images/table_background_default.gif. At least that's what I see when I right click on the image and view it's properties.

For some reason when viewing the page source, my online shop shows the "let's see what's new here" image source is "/images/" so it shows up as the red cross in a white box (for image not found).

Where do I edit to remove this? It's not in the CSS where I can edit the style of the font displayed. I have searched the forum and the internet - it was said to be in default.php but I don't have that file?

Dave

Edited by djampole

The thing is, this image exists on my FTP! ^_^

copy pixel_trans.gif to your desktop (or wherever), rename it to the image name you want to get rid of, and ftp the renamed file to the images directory.

unless you mean something else.