• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] All In One FCK WYSIWYG Editor

luckyno

Hi,

I was able to solve the "Warning - File not uploaded" problem when using with SEO-G contribution.

You'll need to add the product and/or catagories etc in the admin/SEO-G/SEO-Controller area and then upload the new product.

I turned SEO-G off and then added the product, but I don't know if that is necessary.

It worked that way.

Cheers,

Robin

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you check the install on the original contrib this is fixed. http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2900

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

A white page it is often a sign of wrong installation. Please check installation instructions.

First thing first, thanks for the great contribution!

One question, though. FCKeditor seems to be working fine in my firefox, but its editor won't show in IE (version 6). Any ways to fix this problem?

Cheers,

Eddy

• 4 weeks later...

Just installed this contribution. The FCKeditor does appear and works fine when editing product descriptions in admin. Looks like a great contribution.

However, I don't understand how to use the FCKeditor to edit the MainPage, or others, for that matter.

In addition to the instructions for this contribution, do I also need to follow the instructions within each 'addon' directory?

Also, does the 'addon' directory get installed at the same level as 'catalog'?

Thanks for help for this newbie!

ok, just installed it but got nothing. no errors , no warnings. just the place where de editor is supposed to be is blank.

open the font code of the product edit i got:

<td class="main"><input type="hidden" id="products_description[1]" name="products_description[1]" value="" style="display:none" /><input type="hidden" id="products_description[1]___Config" value="" style="display:none" /><iframe id="products_description[1]___Frame" src="fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html?InstanceName=products_description[1]&Toolbar=Default" width="600" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe></td>
	 </tr>

=S

any hint?

Edited by techzin

sorry for double posting but problem fixed: just go to the official website (www.fckeditor.net) and download the latestest one and upload to your webserver and it works.

thanks for someone that told it on another topic! :)

I have installed this contribution and it sends mail fine. The problem is that it sends the mail with the html code showing.

I sent this to my self and this is what it looks like:

Only the word TEST with a link to google

this was in the body of the email when I got it

<p><a href="http://www.google.com/">TEST</a></p>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
IS THIS WORK FOR PRODUCT IMAGE UPLOD FILED ...

tep_draw_file_field ?????????????????????

hey anyone know to do such option. i have tried this but i can only add product description only. but i want to add this to both category image and product image fields.

plz help me. i'm stuck on this

DJS

• 4 weeks later...
I have installed this contribution and it sends mail fine. The problem is that it sends the mail with the html code showing.

I sent this to my self and this is what it looks like:

Only the word TEST with a link to google

this was in the body of the email when I got it

<p><a href="http://www.google.com/">TEST</a></p>

I had this problem with News letters and have just fixed it. I installed the addon 'FCKEditor Newsletter HTML' which is in the downloaded contribution.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

HELP PLS.

I'm not able to edit the Email Conformation Text with nor without FCK in admin.

It seems that it can't write to the database, though no errors are popping up.

I can only edit the text directly in php myadmin. Editing through shop admin does nothing.

I've checked everything, reinstalled (newest version). Nothing helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Have spent all day on this install FCKeditor 1.2, I thought I finally got it working but when i tried to add anything eg new info page it looks ok in the editor, previews ok but then when you look at it on the site the text is in brackets and code - html markup?

Example I typed Welcome and it comes out like _p style="text-align: center"_Welcome_/p_, when you go back to the edit the page it is the same there then as well. I tried listing a new product and the same thing happened. Ive tried to search for an answer on here and google but i cant find one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I tried a long time to get this FCK editor to work on categories description with no luck (Just like in OSCmax etc.)

I can get the editor to show (in the top though) but it has no effect when typing and saving the pages.

This is ONLY for Categories Description.

Anyone have a solution for this? (v2.2 RC2)

Hi there,

I have to following problem,

I installed FCK on newsletter and send email in admin.

It works fine, until i send the email.

email arrives empty !!

What to do to fix this ??

Thanks

• 1 month later...
After installing the order email editor, it shows only the last 3 characters of the prices under "item list" and "totals"

How does this happen?

I'm having the same problem! I've looked through the code, I've compared old code to new...and I just can't seem to find why it is doing it. A price i.e $2.38, shows as .38

It's driving me batty

• 2 months later...

Hi Luca,

I had installed the FCK WYSIWYG EDITOR order email text, but the editor is written by German, also the order email sent to customers are written by German, what is wrong?

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Dansino

• 1 month later...

Hello

I've installed this contribution, all is working fine, excepted the insert of images in a product description. The image is well uploaded, but in the preview it's only a broken image who is showed. I've followed all the instructions and try all the solutions found in this topic, but no change ... Same for the addons newsletter (I've tried it in local and on a server with the same problem).

I hope that someone can help me

France

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I have read in this thread about problems with only the flags showing.... does someone have a solution for it?

The wired thing is that I can see the buttons on my main pc (windows 7 ulitimate greek) but on other pc's with same OS I cant see the editor.

Tried with Opera, IE and Firefox.... on my main pc everything working great but on any other.... no editor showing.

Can you please help me?

It cant be the installation due to that it is working just fine on on pc.

Need to be some settings locally but I can figure out what. :(

Pathfinder