• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSPLAYER

arozalski

Hello

I installed osplayer 2.1 into osc2.2. I've installed this 2 different times for my sites and they seem to be working fine now i am installing it for a friend of mine and all the install went well but now when i go to create a mp3 folder right under

There isn't any mp3 folder for this product !

Click the button below to create one . Folder will look like this :

I type in the filed for a folder and click create it brings me back to the same window.

I've double checked the code and the database all looks ok.

Any help please.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hello

I installed osplayer 2.1 into osc2.2. I've installed this 2 different times for my sites and they seem to be working fine now i am installing it for a friend of mine and all the install went well but now when i go to create a mp3 folder right under

There isn't any mp3 folder for this product !

Click the button below to create one . Folder will look like this :

I type in the filed for a folder and click create it brings me back to the same window.

I've double checked the code and the database all looks ok.

Any help please.

Thanks

Ok you might want to try opening admin/.htacess where the mp3manager.php file is located. The reason why this may be occuring has to do with the fact that globals need to be on.

By opening .htaccess and uncommenting the last line to:

# php_value session.use_trans_sid 0
php_value register_globals 1

This may help otherwise you might want to try to the register globals off contribution which is a hell alot of time to implement in my opinion. Hopefully the 1st solution should work.

As a general note, you wrote::::

"I type in the filed for a folder and click create it brings me back to the same window."

This field should already be auto filled by the program with the name taken from the existing product title. All you have to do is press 'create'. Since yours is not filled in already. Then like i said its a "register globals" problem. Good Luck.

• 6 months later...
Ok you might want to try opening admin/.htacess where the mp3manager.php file is located. The reason why this may be occuring has to do with the fact that globals need to be on.

By opening .htaccess and uncommenting the last line to:

This may help otherwise you might want to try to the register globals off contribution which is a hell alot of time to implement in my opinion. Hopefully the 1st solution should work.

As a general note, you wrote::::

"I type in the filed for a folder and click create it brings me back to the same window."

This field should already be auto filled by the program with the name taken from the existing product title. All you have to do is press 'create'. Since yours is not filled in already. Then like i said its a "register globals" problem. Good Luck.

Dear Gurus,

I am running with the latest version of Os commerce, installing the OsPlayer, having the same problem, i.e., can't create the folder although the access right was set to 777.

in the default .htaccess file, it read like this:

# php_value register_globals 1

When i remove the # and made it to:

I have a page error:

500 Server Error

A misconfiguration on the server caused a hiccup. Check the server logs, fix the problem, then try again. URL: http://mmo.net.my/store/admin/categories.p...ted_box=catalog

How would i able to fix this problem??

Thanks

Got it resolve by creating a php.ini instead of .htaccess file.

register_globals = On
safe_mode = Off
memory_limit = 128M
upload_max_filesize = 50M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 600

Folder created, mp3 uploaded, player appeared according with the track shown. The only problem is it doesn't stream hence can't played . :'(

The funny part is i have installed 2 player in the same domain but diff directory, one can play but the another can't/ ><