• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

TNTPOST V1.4 [HELP]

WS Evolution

I am using TNT Post for shipping along site DHL and Federal Express. I am having problems with the TNT Post add-on. It gives me the weight but no price or select options. There is no error given. I have tested with lots of products and one product, but the same result.

• I am connecting to: https://securepostplaza.tntpost.nl/TPGApps/...rol/rateInquiry
  • I have tried both Curl library and Sockets with the same results. (NO errors!, but no options or prices)
  • All products have been set to packet (option 2).
  • The weight is from the attributes and not the product but I dont think that it will make a difference.

Can anyone help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Gareth.

• 1 month later...
I think you are better off asking that in the (unofficial) Dutch forum (.nl instead of .com). They have a forum place for questions in English.

Not have any help from the Dutch forum :( ... anyone else here got a suggestion , Thanks

• 2 months later...
Not have any help from the Dutch forum :( ... anyone else here got a suggestion , Thanks

I have fixed the above issue but still need to find a fix for some missing postage options. Does anyone have any suggestions on adding postage options to the mod.

• 4 weeks later...
I have fixed the above issue but still need to find a fix for some missing postage options. Does anyone have any suggestions on adding postage options to the mod.

Ok, you fixed it, but how did you do that?

I also have the same problem and it seems kinda hard to find good suggestions about this issue on here.

Maybe a suggestions for the people that participated in the constribution of the module? <_<

• 2 years later...

The TNT Website seems to have changed once again...

I Changed it:

// define('TNTPOST_SITE', 'https://securepostplaza.tntpost.nl/TPGApps/tarievenwijzer/control/rateInquiry');

define('TNTPOST_SITE', 'http://tarievenwijzer.tntpost.nl');

And now the prices are "0", but at least the radio-boxes show up again...

Still troubleshooting...

Edited by Zappo

Like Eek said... It never hurts to help!
----------------------------------------