• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CCGV (trad) Discount not Applying

jladabouche

I have installed CCGV(trad) on osCommerce RC1. Everything seems to be working except discount coupons are not applied in the Order Confirmation screen. If you navigate back to the Payment Information screen, re-enter the discount code and click the Contimue button then the discount is applied on the Order Confirmation screen. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks

I have installed CCGV(trad) on osCommerce RC1. Everything seems to be working except discount coupons are not applied in the Order Confirmation screen. If you navigate back to the Payment Information screen, re-enter the discount code and click the Contimue button then the discount is applied on the Order Confirmation screen. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks

Having the same issue. In fact, if you remain on checkout confirmation, and simply refresh, then the code is applied the same way. I think there's a loop missing or something, somewhere in how ot_coupon is called here. It's doing my head in though! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

WTF

This is exactly what is happening for me. I have Paypal WPP as my merchant and it seems to work fine when you refresh.

My thoughts:

Something for the CCGV is getting applied late in the process so when you refresh it gets the correct info. I cannot find where Paypal WPP gets the order total stuff, but I am looking.

mevdev

Thanks

• 1 year later...