• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS module overcharging

suscrofa

Hi, I am a relative newbie to the e-commerce world. I took on the task after our programmer decided he didn't want to work with us. The site desperately needed work and we couldn't find anyone to do it at a reasonable rate. I have spent basically two months learning mostly by error how to change things.

We seem to have a serious problem with calculations for UPS. It adds three pounds to whatever I buy. Any suggestions on how to correct this?

Thanks.

Thanks. Even though the tare is now zero, the computer is stilladding weight, although it is a fraction of a pound. How can I correct this?

Probably you mean the weight is without decimals in checkout_shipping? Probably the UPS module you are using is doing that by itself (UPS rounds them themselves too).

You didn't miss the part on the percentage increase with larger weights did you?