• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SAP Business One Connector for osC from LewiLew

sarablunt

anybody heard about the solution from a polish software house called www.LewiLew.com? The have a software solution which gives u all the data out of SAP's Business one to osCommerce. You can also use this supposedly comfortable tool for importing your SAP data to Amazon and Ebay. The say you can kick out thousands of auctions in minutes. Please advise if you have heard about it or if u know something else or simular. They told me www.euroworldshop.com runs this system with big success. Thx Sara.

anybody heard about the solution from a polish software house called www.LewiLew.com? The have a software solution which gives u all the data out of SAP's Business one to osCommerce. You can also use this supposedly comfortable tool for importing your SAP data to Amazon and Ebay. The say you can kick out thousands of auctions in minutes. Please advise if you have heard about it or if u know something else or simular. They told me www.euroworldshop.com runs this system with big success. Thx Sara.

I heard about it... it's flexible software, they will configure how you want to have. And it's taking orders from oscommerce to SAP, so you don't need to put them manualy. My company is using SBO, so it was perfect solution to integrate both platforms.

I heard about it... it's flexible software, they will configure how you want to have. And it's taking orders from oscommerce to SAP, so you don't need to put them manualy. My company is using SBO, so it was perfect solution to integrate both platforms.

Hi Vader,

get contact to these guys or tools? We are speeding up our Amazone and Ebay business on most of the european sites. Using SAP is a pain in the ... but u need this powerful software. Get me some more information. Checked on their website. but all is in strange language, polish i suppose. Is the software available in english. Are u using this solutions? G'Day PAN

• 1 year later...

Hi Vader

I want to know information about how to integrate oscommerce with SAP, example: if my customer get in to my oscommerce website and buy something he need to received a file so he can process it in his own SAP system.

OF course the file needs to be programmed in certain way that fits his system.

Please let me know if you know how.

Regards