The e-commerce.

Ultrapics + Lightbox 2.03.3

albertsavage

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello.

Thank you verry much for making this work, but i still have one small problem.

The products picture for slideshow are in columns, and i would like them in rows. The problem cams from aditional_images.php but i can-t figured out.

can anyone help.?

regards

Hello.

Thank you verry much for making this work, but i still have one small problem.

The products picture for slideshow are in columns, and i would like them in rows. The problem cams from aditional_images.php but i can-t figured out.

can anyone help.?

regards

Help me understand a bit more. Do you mean you want your images to appear all in one row, or each picture in it's own row within one column like on my site?

The original contribution, I believe put everything in one row at the bottom. That was the first thing I changed by movingthe following statement:

<?php
// BOF MaxiDVD: Modified For Ultimate Images Pack!
if (ULTIMATE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES == 'Enable') { include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'additional_images.php'); }
; ?>

to right after the first code I implemented above:

<?php if (($product_info['products_image_lrg'] !='') && ($product_info['products_image_med'] !='')) { ?>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_lrg']) . '" rel="lightbox[product]" title="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med'], $product_info['products_name'], $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>
<?php } elseif (($product_info['products_image_lrg'] =='') && ($product_info['products_image_med'] !='')) { ?>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med']) . '" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med'], $product_info['products_name'], $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>
<?php } elseif (($product_info['products_image_lrg'] !='') && ($product_info['products_image'] !='')) { ?>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_lrg']) . '" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>
<?php } elseif (($product_info['products_image_med'] =='') && ($product_info['products_image_lrg'] =='')) { ?>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>';} ?>

Otherwise, the product info page I posted doesn't actually have separate rows, it's just that when I paste it below, it's in the column created for the image and it only gives it enough width for each picture. Just moving the include statement around within you page table will give you different output views without changing the additional images file.

I like to have the aditional pictures under the normal product image in one row (3 images on one row), hope it's clear enough.

I've tried everything, i'm a newbie in php so i can't figured out, I still think that the problem comes from aditional_images and not from product_info.

anyway thank you for your help.

regards.

I like to have the aditional pictures under the normal product image in one row (3 images on one row), hope it's clear enough.

I've tried everything, i'm a newbie in php so i can't figured out, I still think that the problem comes from aditional_images and not from product_info.

anyway thank you for your help.

regards.

Xetu,

Don't get frustrated. I once was a newbie in PHP as well. Everyone here is or was.

Nevertheless, my earlier comment is still correct. I got it to do it in a row by changing the product_info.php file, not the additional_images.php file.

Find the location of:

if (ULTIMATE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES == 'Enable') { include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'additional_images.php'); }

and move it up to where the other image was. It's a 10 second fix to make them all appear in one row.

When the page is rendered, it will pick the first image and then go look for other images and place them right below.

The whole statement will then look like this:

<?php
if ($product_info['products_image_med']!='') {
         $new_image = $product_info['products_image_med'];
         $image_width = MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH;
         $image_height = MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT;
        } else {
         $new_image = $product_info['products_image'];
         $image_width = SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH;
         $image_height = SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT;}?>

<?php if (($product_info['products_image_lrg'] !='') && ($product_info['products_image_med'] !='')) { ?>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_lrg']) . '" rel="lightbox[product]" title="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med'], $product_info['products_name'], $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>
<?php } elseif (($product_info['products_image_lrg'] =='') && ($product_info['products_image_med'] !='')) { ?>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med']) . '" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med'], $product_info['products_name'], $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>
<?php } elseif (($product_info['products_image_lrg'] !='') && ($product_info['products_image'] !='')) { ?>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_lrg']) . '" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>
<?php } elseif (($product_info['products_image_med'] =='') && ($product_info['products_image_lrg'] =='')) { ?>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>';} ?>

<!-- // EOF MaxiDVD: Modified For Ultimate Images Pack! //-->
<?php
; ?>

That should clean it up nicely. Don't worry about the additional_images.php file, it will take care of itself unless you have a heavily modified site. In that case, I'm of little help.

If you have an accessible test site, point me in the direction and I'll take a look when I get a moment.

thank you for your advices but they are not working with my site, probably because is a litte bit modified.

here is a link for you to see what my problem is http://www.rcmedia.ro/shop/product_info.ph...;products_id=60.

here is also my product_info code

Well, I can tell right off the bat that you're missing the following line from my original post:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" >
<?php /*End of Added for lightbox */ ?>

those are missing, so you won't be able to pull it up.

Your product-info page includes a function tep_draw_heading_top that mine does not have, so I couldn't test it on my test site to see if it worked, but I'm absolutely sure you need those lines above the "</head>" tag.

Good luck, and let everyone know if that works then for you. Sorry I can't be of more help. BTW, where did you get your OSC code from? Was it from a template shop?

Hi again,

seems that I have another problem, I will seek for suport where i got the template (templatemonster).

maybe they can help me.

I've tried everything, even installing them again (ultrapic+light box) same problems. I will try this evening with the original osc php_info, and if it's working, is clear that the problem comes from the modified template produc_info.

thank's for you support.

I will reply again after a get a solution for problem.

best.

Hi again,

seems that I have another problem, I will seek for suport where i got the template (templatemonster).

maybe they can help me.

I've tried everything, even installing them again (ultrapic+light box) same problems. I will try this evening with the original osc php_info, and if it's working, is clear that the problem comes from the modified template produc_info.

thank's for you support.

I will reply again after a get a solution for problem.

best.

Hi Xetu,

First,

I see that your site is working just fine on the Lightbox with Ultrapics! Fantastic! Looks great. However, from where I access your site, the performance is terribly slow, and remember the lightbox doesn't work until the page is fully loaded. I hope it's much faster for you and your customers, otherwise it'll be difficult to sell your product.

Second,

I think I understand your question now (and I had misunderstood you before), which is how to get your additional pictures to appear in one single row, rather than 1 picture per row. I don't think this would be that hard. You're probably right that you'd need to adjust your additional_images.php file. It seems likely that you would remove some of the "<tr>" and "</tr>" tags from additional images file. this would prevent it from creating a new row each time.

I would probably start with the first row tag after the table and remove the beginning and ending tags around each of the image declarations. You may want to keep an opening tag after the 3rd additional image (to break it into 2 rows based on your template's needs and what room you have available for your pics) and keep a closing one after the 6th image, or 2, 4,6 for 3 rows. just remember to mirror your row tags.

Third,

If you haven't heard it yet, I have heard that Template Monster is rubbish. I have never used them, so I have no opinion. I have heard that their codebase from their templates is not reguarly updated as new releases of OSC come available. Your mileage may vary. Good luck in getting any support out of them.

I am in the process of opening an ecommerce site using Cre Loaded Standard, which is derivative of osCommerce. I recently had a custom template done by a web developer and

while he was creating my site, I found out about Lightbox Image Viewer; and I asked the developer to have this image viewer installed on my site. I expressly requested

Lightbox Image Viewer 2.03, which would let a shopper move between multiple images since I had also requested that my site have the ability to have multiple images on a Product Info page.

Now that the template is virtually completed and has been installed, the developer is not answering my emails regarding questions that I have and minor things that need to be corrected. Evidently, he feels that he is done with me and has moved on to his next project.

Although I am not a technical person by far, I realized that I must try to figure out things on my own, and if I can't, I must find an alternate source for getting my questions

answered. Some questions I have relate to listing multiple images for a product and the Lightbox Image Viewer and in searching the internet I was able to find this thread which was recently posted on this forum, which was directly on point. My luck with developing an ecommerce site may be turning!

I know a little HTML , but do not know PHP at all. It was a very scary, but I poked around the numerous files on the web server and discovered that I do have "MaxiDVD: Modified For Ultimate Images Pack!", which I initially thought was the listing of one of the sample DVD Movies that came installed with Cre Loaded when I uploaded the software. LOL. Anyway, I have yesterday that "MaxiDVD: Modified For Ultimate Images Pack!" is what enables having multiple images of a product on a Product Info page.

I have not listing anything yet, and I am trying to make sure that everything is in place and correct first. before I list any products. I will want and/or need multiple images of a product to appear on the Product Info page probably 95% of the time. What do I have to do, if anything, when I am listing a product to enable "MaxiDVD: Modified For

Ultimate Images Pack!"? Are listings done in plain text or HTML?

Further, in sample product listings that the web developer did on my site, he also had images of other items on the Product Info page under "Customers Who Brought This Product

Also Brought These Items". What do I have to do to put these additional images on the Product Info page?

In regards to the Lightbox Image Viewer, from the sample product listings that the developer placed on my site, I do know that the Image Viewer was installed on my site. However, how do I tell what version of Lightbox Image Viewer was installed? Specifically, was it the basic version for enlarging just a single image on a page OR was it Version 2.03, which would let a shopper move between multiple images?

I have a feeling that just the basic version was installed, since this is one of the questions I asked the web developer several times that he never addressed or answered

in my email messages. If it is determined that I have just the basic version, what files on the server do I find the Lightbox Image Viewer and what do I have to change to have Version 2.03 instead of just the basic version.

I do know where to find the code for the different versions of Lightbox on the web. What I need to know is exactly what do I need to do in terms of the changing the version of

Lightbox, if this is what I need AND exactly what do I need to do in regards to multiple images on the Product Info page. Since I am not a very technical person and this is all new to me, please respond in very simple language.

Also what do I have to do in order to backup my site. I am so afraid that I will mess things up in a big way. I have made little changes in the HTML, however, I am only a

novice with HtML and know nothing about PHP. As pointed out modifying the files is "as dangerous as juggling knives".

Thanks in advance for any help.

Carotoria

I am in the process of opening an ecommerce site using Cre Loaded Standard, which is derivative of osCommerce. I recently had a custom template done by a web developer and

while he was creating my site, I found out about Lightbox Image Viewer; and I asked the developer to have this image viewer installed on my site. I expressly requested

Lightbox Image Viewer 2.03, which would let a shopper move between multiple images since I had also requested that my site have the ability to have multiple images on a Product Info page.

Now that the template is virtually completed and has been installed, the developer is not answering my emails regarding questions that I have and minor things that need to be corrected. Evidently, he feels that he is done with me and has moved on to his next project.

Although I am not a technical person by far, I realized that I must try to figure out things on my own, and if I can't, I must find an alternate source for getting my questions

answered. Some questions I have relate to listing multiple images for a product and the Lightbox Image Viewer and in searching the internet I was able to find this thread which was recently posted on this forum, which was directly on point. My luck with developing an ecommerce site may be turning!

I know a little HTML , but do not know PHP at all. It was a very scary, but I poked around the numerous files on the web server and discovered that I do have "MaxiDVD: Modified For Ultimate Images Pack!", which I initially thought was the listing of one of the sample DVD Movies that came installed with Cre Loaded when I uploaded the software. LOL. Anyway, I have yesterday that "MaxiDVD: Modified For Ultimate Images Pack!" is what enables having multiple images of a product on a Product Info page.

I have not listing anything yet, and I am trying to make sure that everything is in place and correct first. before I list any products. I will want and/or need multiple images of a product to appear on the Product Info page probably 95% of the time. What do I have to do, if anything, when I am listing a product to enable "MaxiDVD: Modified For

Ultimate Images Pack!"? Are listings done in plain text or HTML?

Further, in sample product listings that the web developer did on my site, he also had images of other items on the Product Info page under "Customers Who Brought This Product

Also Brought These Items". What do I have to do to put these additional images on the Product Info page?

In regards to the Lightbox Image Viewer, from the sample product listings that the developer placed on my site, I do know that the Image Viewer was installed on my site. However, how do I tell what version of Lightbox Image Viewer was installed? Specifically, was it the basic version for enlarging just a single image on a page OR was it Version 2.03, which would let a shopper move between multiple images?

I have a feeling that just the basic version was installed, since this is one of the questions I asked the web developer several times that he never addressed or answered

in my email messages. If it is determined that I have just the basic version, what files on the server do I find the Lightbox Image Viewer and what do I have to change to have Version 2.03 instead of just the basic version.

I do know where to find the code for the different versions of Lightbox on the web. What I need to know is exactly what do I need to do in terms of the changing the version of

Lightbox, if this is what I need AND exactly what do I need to do in regards to multiple images on the Product Info page. Since I am not a very technical person and this is all new to me, please respond in very simple language.

Also what do I have to do in order to backup my site. I am so afraid that I will mess things up in a big way. I have made little changes in the HTML, however, I am only a

novice with HtML and know nothing about PHP. As pointed out modifying the files is "as dangerous as juggling knives".

Thanks in advance for any help.

Carotoria

Carotoria,

There were quite a few questions in there, and I'll interject my personal opinion here and there.

1. CRE Loaded is just OS Commerce with some pre-installed mods. It does use a version of Ultrapics by MaxiDVD. Initially, I was attracted to CREL too, but felt that there was a much better community of support here, and wanted to do a site on a shoestring budget until the business proved itself (it has, but we like OSC too much now and have gotten used to some of the quirks) I have only the experience with OSC to go on, but CREL is very similar.

2. Make a test site. For sure. Pay someone if you need to, but you need a test site. This can be setup on a home computer, or on your webserver with a protected .htaccess password so noone but you can access it. This can usually be done within an hour or two. This is critical because you always want to be able to test new things from development, formatting, to seeing how new products will work, as well as payment processing. This is critical to not going nuts. You will need to setup a test database, and change your config files for your database access and folder path (www.mydomain.com/catalog to www.mydomain.com/testcatalog)

3. If you have an earlier version of lightbox setup, I believe it's really easy to change over. You would do the following:

1. Copy over the new lightbox files as I detailed in the first step of my original post. (this will update to the new format of lightbox.)

2. Change every instance of rel="lightbox" to rel="lightbox[product]" in both the product_info.php and the additional_images.php files. to handle

It should be that simple. I haven't setup the 1.0 lightbox, so I wouldn't know if that's all, but I'm pretty confident that it's that simple.

Lightbox 1 is here: http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/

Lightbox 2 is here: http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/

4. I'm not sure I understand your last question about listings in plain txt or html. I believe CRE loaded has an HTML editor for product descriptions, you would just need to turn it on in Admin. Is that what you mean?

I suppose if you get in a fix, you can email me at albertsavage at gmail.

Remember, for now, my advice is free, and many times, you get what you pay for. The best way to do it is to test it out.

hi, albertsavage, thanks for your perfect work. I tried a day to install it. But Ultrapics make me exhausted. When i try to run sql script there is two errors for "Duplicate entry 'MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH' for key 2", coz configuration_key MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH and MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT duplicate in id 110 and 111. And i can't review product_info of every product.

Could u tell me which version of Ultrapics you installed? If convenience pls send me a package of Ultrapics you used. My email address: [email protected]

Before that, i installed Lightbox 2.03.3 and it worked.

I believe I installed the version from November 15th, 2006 here: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1642

I can't be sure, because I didn't keep track of the package I installed. I know, I know, I should have, but I was just starting out with OSC at the time, and didn't comprehend the fast pace of change wrt contribs.

However, I believe that your problem is that you likely ran the SQL update twice. I can't be totally sure from the information you provide, but it sounds like you have duplicate entries in your configuration table of your database for the "MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH" and "MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT" at the least. I wouldn't be surprised then if you have a number of other duplicates from the other portion of the contribution as well.

Did you already have Ultrapics running before following my notes? If so, then I'm stumped. Nothing should have caused that from what I wrote. Let me know and I'll put my brain behind it.

Thanks Albert for your reply.

CRE Loaded is just OS Commerce with some pre-installed mods. It does use a version of Ultrapics by MaxiDVD. Initially, I was attracted to CREL too, but felt that there was a much better community of support here, and wanted to do a site on a shoestring budget until the business proved itself (it has, but we like OSC too much now and have gotten used to some of the quirks) I have only the experience with OSC to go on, but CREL is very similar.

You are right that there is a better community of support here. Although I have Cre Loaded rather than osCommerce, since discovering this forum a few days ago when I did a web search seeking information on Ultrapics & Lightbox, I have done some extensive reading on this forum and have found a lot more useful and informative information on this site rather than on the Cre Loaded site. As you pointed out, Cre Loaded is just osCommerce with some pre-installed scripts; and consequently I was able to was able to implement the things I discovered on my Cre Loaded site.

Make a test site. For sure. Pay someone if you need to, but you need a test site. This can be setup on a home computer, or on your webserver with a protected .htaccess password so noone but you can access it. This can usually be done within an hour or two. This is critical because you always want to be able to test new things from development, formatting, to seeing how new products will work, as well as payment processing. This is critical to not going nuts. You will need to setup a test database, and change your config files for your database access and folder path (www.mydomain.com/catalog to www.mydomain.com/testcatalog)

I am testing things on my site now, however, I never thought about setting up a test database. I think I will do as you suggested.

If you have an earlier version of lightbox setup, I believe it's really easy to change over. You would do the following:

Copy over the new lightbox files as I detailed in the first step of my original post. (this will update to the new format of lightbox.)

Change every instance of rel="lightbox" to rel="lightbox[product]" in both the product_info.php and the additional_images.php files. to handle

I will upload the version of Lightbox that I want and will upload this version to my site and make the other change in you stated in both the product_info.php and the additional_images.php files.

Again Thanks!

So I installed the Lightbox mod and im having some minor issues. When I click on the small image of the product page it opens the window for the lightbox but the image never loads. I notice on the lower toolbar of IE its trying to pull the image from a bad directory. My images are stored here:

http://www.jmfabrications.com/catalog/images/......

the link on the toolbar when I try to click on the thumbnail shows:

http://www.jmfabrications.com/catalog//catalog/images/......

How can I correct this link?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

site: www.jmfabrications.com/catalog

OK so I got it working but for some reason its not displaying the caption or description on the pictures....any ideas?

Yes, but it's because you didn't install my mod. You used someone else's.

Your additional picture are not updated properly. That can be done by using my file above.

I'm tired, but the caption on the pictures is created by inserting the title tag as I did:

title="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '">

make sure your rel=lightbox looks like rel=lightbox[product] or it won't group your additional images in a set.

I believe I installed the version from November 15th, 2006 here: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1642

I can't be sure, because I didn't keep track of the package I installed. I know, I know, I should have, but I was just starting out with OSC at the time, and didn't comprehend the fast pace of change wrt contribs.

However, I believe that your problem is that you likely ran the SQL update twice. I can't be totally sure from the information you provide, but it sounds like you have duplicate entries in your configuration table of your database for the "MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH" and "MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT" at the least. I wouldn't be surprised then if you have a number of other duplicates from the other portion of the contribution as well.

Did you already have Ultrapics running before following my notes? If so, then I'm stumped. Nothing should have caused that from what I wrote. Let me know and I'll put my brain behind it.

CheerS! It works now:) :thumbsup: Thanks for ur great job^_^

I have a fresh install of oscommerce. The issue I described last time is caused by my wrong version.

As the same time I understood Xetu's problem he/she post after you as I want to modify to. We want to show the "product page" in the first line. Then list all other "sm" or "lx" in the second line in a row. I try to draw a illustrator blow:

The original list: the list in your own shop we want to modified to

-------- -------- --------

| ■ | | ■ | | ■ |

| ■ | | ■ | | ■■■■ |

| ■ | | ■ |

| ■ | | ■ |

| ■ | | ■ |

I'll try to find the method to change the style but have a relax to enjoy tomorrows NBA game Houston Rocket vs. Buck. The key point : player Yao vs. Yi:)

CheerS! It works now:) :thumbsup: Thanks for ur great job^_^

I have a fresh install of oscommerce. The issue I described last time is caused by my wrong version.

As the same time I understood Xetu's problem he/she post after you as I want to modify to. We want to show the "product page" in the first line. Then list all other "sm" or "lx" in the second line in a row. I try to draw a illustrator blow:

The original list: the list in your own shop we want to modified to

-------- -------- --------

| ■ | | ■ | | ■ |

| ■ | | ■ | | ■■■■ |

| ■ | | ■ |

| ■ | | ■ |

| ■ | | ■ |

I'll try to find the method to change the style but have a relax to enjoy tomorrows NBA game Houston Rocket vs. Buck. The key point : player Yao vs. Yi:)

One issue I forgot just now:) When the light box is on, the next/prev pictures can't show but Close.gif is ok. I'm sure I upload them to the same folder... Sleepy...*&^%$#@!(*

Dear Albert,

i wish you only the very best for helping me out with this although i was not explicit the first time u seem to understand :).

thank you a lot for advices and help.

i hope you get even more bucs for the great job you are doing :D

best regards,

xetu

Hi Albert,

I followed your instuctions fully I think, but it only displays the iamges as static ones in a row when you click on each product.

They do not pop up like in the Lightbox. This did work but only for one pic, where could I be going wrong?

Many thnaks

Mike

Hi Albert,

I followed your instuctions fully I think, but it only displays the iamges as static ones in a row when you click on each product.

They do not pop up like in the Lightbox. This did work but only for one pic, where could I be going wrong?

Many thnaks

Mike

I have uploaded the it again and the images are now is is displaying in a coloum and the lightboz is still not working. The site is at www.thinkpink.ie/catalog. iT IS DRIVING ME MAD, I THINK I HAVE FOLLOWED ALL YOUR INSTRUCTIONS.