• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Modifying Paypal IPN Bestsellers...

skeedo

The maximum and minimum number of bestsellers to display are items in the configuration table. Use phpMyAdmin to change them, selecting them by configuration_key= MAX_DISPLAY_BESTSELLERS and MIN_DISPLAY_BESTSELLERS.

You can remove the leading zero, which is inserted by the general function tep_row_number_format(), by eliminating that call where the bestseller list is generated.

Replace this code at about line 36 of catalog/includes/boxes/best_sellers.php

$info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'left',

'text'  => tep_row_number_format($rows) . '. <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $best_sellers['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . $best_sellers['products_name'] . '</a>');

with this

$info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'left',

'text'  => $rows . '. <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $best_sellers['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . $best_sellers['products_name'] . '</a>');

That was it you rock! I guess it's not the Paypal IPN bestsellers but the OSC commerce bestsellers...I thought it was IPN bestsellers cuz it didn't start showing up until I got Paypal IPN installed.

One more Paypal IPN question for ya, it's not Populating the State field on the Paypal screen, how can I fix that? Thanks.

Archived