• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

display custom infobox on ONE PAGE ONLY

sheena

Does anynow know how to add an infobox, so that it appears on one page only eg. only on the index.php page.

I've created a new infobox by editing the "english.php", "column_left.php" and "image.php" (which is my new infobox and based on information.php)

I've added a new box under categories which will contain an image only, however it appears on every page of the site.

How can i limit it to the index.php only since i dont actually edit the index.php to create it???

Please help if you can....

sheena

Does anynow know how to add an infobox, so that it appears on one page only eg. only on the index.php page.

I've created a new infobox by editing the "english.php", "column_left.php" and "image.php" (which is my new infobox and based on information.php)

I've added a new box under categories which will contain an image only, however it appears on every page of the site.

How can i limit it to the index.php only since i dont actually edit the index.php to create it???

Please help if you can....

sheena

Double post is bad .. and increases crap results in search as well.

Cheers

GS

Best Regards,
Gaurav

Two was to accomplish that. Either you take out the box from column_left.php and place the code right behind the include statement for column_left in index.php, or you add an if-statement to the column_left.php like if($PHPSELF == 'index.php'){display box}.

Two was to accomplish that. Either you take out the box from column_left.php and place the code right behind the include statement for column_left in index.php, or you add an if-statement to the column_left.php like if($PHPSELF == 'index.php'){display box}.

Hi thanks,

sorry to bother you again, but where exactly do you mean when you say place it behind the include statement?

if my code was as follows on index.php, were whould i place it and would it be with or without the <?php> tags?

code on index.php

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php');

?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

Put the code for your info box from column_left.php right behind the line

That will do the trick.

Hi thanks manfred

it does, but it also pushes my content all over the page. My column left is now underneath the main content of the page, and my right column is outside the wall of the site. check it out to see for yourself if you have a minute: http://www.little.ie/towerhatch/index.php

any suggestions?

Can you post the code of your index.php in a codebox please? Seems it's just a matter of messed up tables.

<?php
/*
 $Id: index.php,v 1.1 2003/06/11 17:37:59 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// the following cPath references come from application_top.php
 $category_depth = 'top';
 if (isset($cPath) && tep_not_null($cPath)) {
   $categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
   $cateqories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);
   if ($cateqories_products['total'] > 0) {
     $category_depth = 'products'; // display products
   } else {
     $category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
     $category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);
     if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {
       $category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories
     } else {
       $category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message
     }
   }
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
<!-- body_text //-->
<?php
 if ($category_depth == 'nested') {
   $category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);
?>
   <td width="100%" valign="top">

<?  tep_draw_heading_top();?>

<? new contentBoxHeading_ProdNew($info_box_contents);?>

<?  tep_draw_heading_top_4();?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" class="box_width_cont product">
					<tr><td height="10"></td></tr>
					<tr>
<?php
if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {
// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category
  $category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);
  for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {
	$categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
	if ($categories['total'] < 1) {
	  // do nothing, go through the loop
	} else {
	  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
	  break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in
	}
  }
} else {
  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
}

$number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);

$rows = 0;
while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
  $rows++;
  $cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);
  $width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';
  echo '               

<td  align="center" width="' . $width . '">'.tep_draw_prod_top().'
			<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
				<tr>
					<td colspan="2">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '14').'</td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td>
						<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" style="width:1px;height:81px;">
							<tr>
								<td>'.tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'q1.gif').'</td>
								<td class="bg1">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td>
								<td>'.tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'q2.gif').'</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="bg4">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td>
								<td width="100%" height="77"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a></td>
								<td class="bg2">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td>'.tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'q4.gif').'</td>
								<td class="bg3">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td>
								<td>'.tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'q3.gif').'</td>
							</tr>
						</table>
					</td>
					<td>'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '22', '1').'</td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td style="height:56px " colspan="2" class="vam"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>
				</tr>
			</table>								
		'.tep_draw_prod_bottom().'

</td>

' . "\n";
			  if ($col!=(MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW-1)){
			  echo '
										<td>'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td>
					';
			  }
			 else{	

if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {
	echo '              
</tr><tr><td style="background:url(images/1_line.gif) 50% top no-repeat;" colspan="'.(MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW + MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW -1).'">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td></tr>' . "\n";
	echo '              <tr>' . "\n";
  }
}
if ($col==MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW-1){
$col=0;
}else{
$col++;
}
}	

// needed for the new products module shown below
$new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;
?>

</table>

<?  tep_draw_heading_bottom_4();?>				
<? tep_draw_heading_bottom();?>

<?php /*  tep_draw_separate();  */ ?>  <!--  /////////  -->

<? tep_draw_heading_top();?>

<? new contentBoxHeading_WHATS_NEW($info_box_contents, true, false);?><? tep_draw_heading_top_3();?>			

<?php //include(DIR_WS_BOXES . FILENAME_INFORMATION); ?>

<? tep_draw_heading_bottom_3();?>

</td>

<?php
 } elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
// create column list
   $define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();
   reset($define_list);
   while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {
     if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;
   }

$select_column_list = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
     switch ($column_list[$i]) {
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
         $select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
         $select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';
         break;
     }
   }

// show the products of a specified manufacturer
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only a specific category
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
     }
   } else {
// show the products in a given categorie
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only specific catgeory
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     }
   }

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!ereg('[1-8][ad]', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {
       if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {
         $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';
         $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
         break;
       }
     }
   } else {
     $sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);
     $sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);
     $listing_sql .= ' order by ';
     switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {
         $listing_sql .= "p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
         $listing_sql .= "pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');
         break;
         $listing_sql .= "m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
         $listing_sql .= "p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
         $listing_sql .= "pd.products_name";
         break;
         $listing_sql .= "p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
         $listing_sql .= "final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
     }
   }
?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" class="box_width_cont">
		  		<tr>
<?php
// optional Product List Filter
 /*  if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {
       $filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";
     } else {
       $filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";
     }
     $filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);
     if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {
       echo '            <td align="center" class="main">' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . TEXT_SHOW . ' ';
         echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);
         $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));
       } else {
         echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);
         $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));
       }
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);
       while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {
         $options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);
       }
       echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');
       echo '</form></td>' . "\n";
     }
   }*/

// Get the right image for the top-right
   $image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';
     $image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
     $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
     $image = $image['manufacturers_image'];
   } elseif ($current_category_id) {
     $image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
     $image = $image['categories_image'];
  $name = tep_db_query("select categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
  $name = tep_db_fetch_array($name);
     $name = $name['categories_name'];
   }
?>

</tr>
			</table>
			<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" class="box_width_cont">
				<tr><td align="center" valign="top"><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?></td></tr>
			</table>

<? tep_draw_heading_bottom(); ?>

</td>

<?php
 } else { // default page
?>
<?php /*  require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'panel_top.php');  */ ?>

<? tep_draw_heading_top_3();?>

<tr><td><?php //include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS);?></td></tr>

<!-- this is the new edit ------->
										 <tr>
           <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
         </tr>
        <tr>
          <td class="box_width_cont_sheena">
<?php
//  Lines added for Include HTML and Text Box Contribution V. 1.6
  $html_file = DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/html/' . basename($PHP_SELF,".php") . '.html';
  $html = implode("", file($html_file));
  echo ereg_replace("(<!doctype([^>]+)>)|(<[/]?html>)|(<head>(.*)?</head>)|(<[/]?body([^>]+)?>)", '', $html);
?>
          </td>
        </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
				<!-- end of edit ------>

<?php //include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);?>
				</table>

</td>
<?php
 }
?>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 	<td valign="top">

<?php
if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {
} else {
} else {
include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'image.php');
}
}
?>

</td>
   <td valign="top">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

• 2 weeks later...
<?php
/*
 $Id: index.php,v 1.1 2003/06/11 17:37:59 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// the following cPath references come from application_top.php
 $category_depth = 'top';
   $categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
   $cateqories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);
   if ($cateqories_products['total'] > 0) {
     $category_depth = 'products'; // display products
   } else {
     $category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
     $category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);
     if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {
       $category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories
     } else {
       $category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message
     }
   }
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
<!-- body_text //-->
<?php
 if ($category_depth == 'nested') {
   $category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);
?>

<?  tep_draw_heading_top();?>

<?  tep_draw_heading_top_4();?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" class="box_width_cont product">
					<tr><td height="10"></td></tr>
					<tr>
<?php
if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {
// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category
  $category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);
  for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {
	$categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
	if ($categories['total'] < 1) {
	  // do nothing, go through the loop
	} else {
	  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
	  break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in
	}
  }
} else {
  $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
}

$number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);

$rows = 0;
while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
  $rows++;
  $cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);
  $width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';
  echo '               

<td  align="center" width="' . $width . '">'.tep_draw_prod_top().'
			<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
				<tr>
					<td colspan="2">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '14').'</td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td>
						<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" style="width:1px;height:81px;">
							<tr>
								<td>'.tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'q1.gif').'</td>
								<td class="bg1">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td>
								<td>'.tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'q2.gif').'</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td class="bg4">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td>
								<td width="100%" height="77"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a></td>
								<td class="bg2">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td>
							</tr>
							<tr>
								<td>'.tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'q4.gif').'</td>
								<td class="bg3">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td>
								<td>'.tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'q3.gif').'</td>
							</tr>
						</table>
					</td>
					<td>'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '22', '1').'</td>
				</tr>
				<tr>
					<td style="height:56px " colspan="2" class="vam"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>
				</tr>
			</table>								
		'.tep_draw_prod_bottom().'

</td>

' . "\n";
			  if ($col!=(MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW-1)){
			  echo '
										<td>'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td>
					';
			  }
			 else{	

if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {
	echo '              
</tr><tr><td style="background:url(images/1_line.gif) 50% top no-repeat;" colspan="'.(MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW + MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW -1).'">'.tep_draw_separator('spacer.gif', '1', '1').'</td></tr>' . "\n";
	echo '              <tr>' . "\n";
  }
}
if ($col==MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW-1){
$col=0;
}else{
$col++;
}
}	

// needed for the new products module shown below
$new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;
?>

</table>

<?  tep_draw_heading_bottom_4();?>				

<?php /*  tep_draw_separate();  */ ?>  <!--  /////////  -->

<? new contentBoxHeading_WHATS_NEW($info_box_contents, true, false);?><? tep_draw_heading_top_3();?>			

<?php //include(DIR_WS_BOXES . FILENAME_INFORMATION); ?>

</td>

<?php
 } elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
// create column list
   $define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();
   reset($define_list);
   while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {
     if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;
   }

$select_column_list = '';

switch ($column_list[$i]) {
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';
         break;
         $select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';
         break;
         $select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';
         break;
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';
         break;
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';
         break;
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';
         break;
     }
   }

// show the products of a specified manufacturer
// We are asked to show only a specific category
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
     }
   } else {
// show the products in a given categorie
// We are asked to show only specific catgeory
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     }
   }

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!ereg('[1-8][ad]', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {
       if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {
         $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';
         $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
         break;
       }
     }
   } else {
     $sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);
     $sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);
     $listing_sql .= ' order by ';
     switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {
         $listing_sql .= "p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
         $listing_sql .= "pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');
         break;
         $listing_sql .= "m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
         $listing_sql .= "p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
         $listing_sql .= "pd.products_name";
         break;
         $listing_sql .= "p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
         $listing_sql .= "final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
     }
   }
?>

<tr>
<?php
// optional Product List Filter
 /*  if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {
       $filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";
     } else {
       $filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";
     }
     $filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);
     if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {
       echo '            <td align="center" class="main">' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . TEXT_SHOW . ' ';
         echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);
         $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));
       } else {
         echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);
         $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));
       }
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);
       while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {
         $options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);
       }
       echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');
       echo '</form></td>' . "\n";
     }
   }*/

// Get the right image for the top-right
   $image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';
     $image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
     $image = $image['manufacturers_image'];
   } elseif ($current_category_id) {
     $image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
     $image = $image['categories_image'];
  $name = tep_db_query("select categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
  $name = tep_db_fetch_array($name);
     $name = $name['categories_name'];
   }
?>

</tr>
			</table>
				<tr><td align="center" valign="top"><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?></td></tr>
			</table>

<? tep_draw_heading_bottom(); ?>

</td>

<?php
 } else { // default page
?>
<?php /*  require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'panel_top.php');  */ ?>

<? tep_draw_heading_top_3();?>

<tr><td><?php //include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS);?></td></tr>

<!-- this is the new edit ------->
										 <tr>
         </tr>
        <tr>
          <td class="box_width_cont_sheena">
<?php
//  Lines added for Include HTML and Text Box Contribution V. 1.6
  $html_file = DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/html/' . basename($PHP_SELF,".php") . '.html';
  $html = implode("", file($html_file));
  echo ereg_replace("(<!doctype([^>]+)>)|(<[/]?html>)|(<head>(.*)?</head>)|(<[/]?body([^>]+)?>)", '', $html);
?>
          </td>
        </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
				<!-- end of edit ------>

<?php //include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);?>
				</table>

</td>
<?php
 }
?>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 	<td valign="top">
<?php
} else {
} else {
}
}
?>
</td>
   <td valign="top">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Ok so can anyone help???

I've included the following code on the column_left.php file but the info box is appearing on every page. I only want it to appear on the index.php page. Any one any idea what is wrong with the following code:

<?php

} else {

} else {

}

}

?>

I was informed that i should add this piece of code below within the code above to make it appear only on the index.php page, but i tried and no luck. i dont really understand the code so maybe i've put in the wrong position. Can anyone tell me how i would incorporate the following code into the code above to make it work????

if($PHPSELF == 'index.php'){

}

those two snippets of code do almost the same.

The first one checks if a product was already selected and if not, then it checks whether a category path is set and if it's not empty, which means that you're still on the indey page, to display the image.php box.

That's correct and should work when you put it to column_left.php (which is according to your code a column on the right side. I actually checked your site, but couldn't see any image messing up the layout. Did you take it out again?

those two snippets of code do almost the same.

The first one checks if a product was already selected and if not, then it checks whether a category path is set and if it's not empty, which means that you're still on the indey page, to display the image.php box.

That's correct and should work when you put it to column_left.php (which is according to your code a column on the right side. I actually checked your site, but couldn't see any image messing up the layout. Did you take it out again?

Hi manfred

ya i took it out again because it was messing up my page. I have the code now in the column_left.php page but the infobox with the image appears on every page not just the index. In relation to the code in the above post, could you just provide me with one big chunk of code that i can just copy and paste into my file, as I've tried bits and pieces and nothing seems to work right. I've been at it for days now. When i use the code in the index file the page overflows and when i put it in the column_left file the infobox appears on every page.

Could you provide me with one final piece of code, what file i should put it in and in what position on the page, as im getting a bit confused at this stage.

Only if you have time. Cheers

Archived