• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Download issues

eaglesparadise

After downloading the software, when I opened the folder, the files in the folder could not be opened (while opening got msg that windows cannot identify the type of the file)...also I could not see any sub-folders in the zip file, but when I tried it in my office I could see the various folders (via. catalog, extras, etc.) . Could you please assist me with the same?

thanks

• 1 month later...
After downloading the software, when I opened the folder, the files in the folder could not be opened (while opening got msg that windows cannot identify the type of the file)...also I could not see any sub-folders in the zip file, but when I tried it in my office I could see the various folders (via. catalog, extras, etc.) . Could you please assist me with the same?

thanks

You probably saved the file with no extension, try to rename it to oscommerce.ZIP

thanks

See the following link:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=236224

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Archived