• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Tell me what you think....

TPD

It's the out-of-the-box osCommerce with new logo and cart, account, checkout buttons at the top plus added products.

Try looking at your shop with a standard 1024x768 and you'll understand that I'm not impressed.

Most of your pages lack text (index.php, shipping, conditions, privacy) and the little that is there cannot be taken seriously. No physical business address, no phone number, no SSL...

I would suggest you start to look at some of your competitors shops and take a few ideas from there.

Like your logo and buttons/category images.

abra

The First Law of E-Commerce: If the user can't find the product, the user can't buy the product.

Feedback and suggestions on my shop welcome.

Note: My advice is based on my own experience or on something I read in these forums. No guarantee it'll work for you! Make sure that you always BACKUP the database and the files you are going to change so that you can rollback to a working version if things go wrong.

Ya agree with above. Lack of text (You buggered it up on index page as we can see)

Also try changing colours to that red. Would look much better and different.

I didnt have any freakin links in my sig!!! Pm me for help any other things ;-) There!

• 2 weeks later...

I see that you have no idea of how to edit the center box.Acctually it is not a center box.The TEXT_MAIN in index.php need to go.The center need some photos of a bikes with short description.Have a fun

Out of the box osCommerce, not ready for a review. I suggest you carry over the red/black color scheme throughout the rest of your site. Also consider removing product count in the categories box.

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

Archived