• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OMG!

NAUGHTY NOVLETEASE

I was doing some editing I thought. Got a parse error and my whole catalog is gone!

Now what do I do?????????

Is all my work gone????

I have recently set up OSCommerce and am customizing the index.php page. I made as many changes as I could to the english.php page but there are a few items that I cannot find on that page that still show on the store main page. How do I delete the additional text and placholders for graphics without getting a "parser" error?

Copy the backup you made. You did back it up before editing it didnt you. failing that just re install that page from the original. You will then have to make all your changes again.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

It is probably just the file that you were editing. Try replacing it with the original.

Jack

Replace it? Where do I find the original?

Tried to replace the file with another and got this = Parse error: parse error, unexpected '=', expecting ')' in /home/naughtyn/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/index.php on line 115

Replace it? Where do I find the original?

Tried to replace the file with another and got this = Parse error: parse error, unexpected '=', expecting ')' in /home/naughtyn/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/index.php on line 115

Where did you get the file from?

What version of OSC are you running?

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 Release Candidate 1

Have you tried downloading a fresh copy of osc and getting the file from there?

Archived