• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with address book

quichote

Hallo

I'm setting up a site and encountered a strange problem: after logging in as a client I wanted to change my address information by choosing '"view or change entries in my address book" (links to address_book.php).

But that page doesn't render completely. It stops ate line 94 (<?php echo echo tep_address_label($customer_id, $customer_default_address_id, true, '', '<br>'); ?>). The address doesn't show and the rest of the page neither.

If I comment this line by adding // in front of it, the page is shown a bit more, but stops again at line 129 (<?php echo tep_address_format($format_id, $addresses, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?>). The rest of the page is not shown in the browser, nor the address.

So: when I call those (present in includes/functions/general.php) something goes wrong. Same problem occurs at other files where those functions are called, such as in checkout_shipping.php.

It seems server dependent because on other servers I have never seem the problem. PHP version on this server is 5.1.6 (it worked on 5.0.4). Zie www.aztec-rose-crea.com/phpinfo.php

Anybody any idea how to solve this?

Quichote

You need to update to the current version of OsCommerce. Most likley it is a php4 and php5 issue.

Unfortunately I did try this with the newest version (and indeed older). Same issue.

Anybody else know?

Unfortunately I did try this with the newest version (and indeed older). Same issue.

Anybody else know?

RC1

Line 94

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_address_label($customer_id, $customer_default_address_id, true, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>

Line 129

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($format_id, $addresses, true, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>

Just to confirm what your file says.

To answer myself (and hopefully help others in the future).... above problem was resolved by disabling SUHOSIN on the server, a new feature that the provider puts on their shared servers. I understood it's meant to enhance stability and security, but this time it disrupted OSCommerce (partly at least).

After disabling it, the shop worked as expected.

Archived