• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Let's See What We Have Here

Hi

I have installed OSC ok, everything seems to work fine, except the "Let's See What We Have Here" image is missing!! If I look at the source, the problem appears to be that no image file is specified, just the path to the dir.

I have hunted thru pages or source code to try and find this, can anyone tell me the file to look at, or if its in the db then the table/field. I am not even sure the name of the image which should go there, but it looks tatty with it as it is.

I have searched the forums, but most questions are about all images missing, not 1.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Richard

Hi

Maybe I worded the title poorly, the image is probably there (not sure what it is called mind), but the filename in code or in the db is missing.

time will tell if no one reads this!

Hi

Maybe I worded the title poorly, the image is probably there (not sure what it is called mind), but the filename in code or in the db is missing.

time will tell if no one reads this!

Clovis,

the image's name is: subcategory_graphic_cards.gif in the image directory. I hope this is what you're looking for.

Good luck!!

Ben

Clovis,

the image's name is: subcategory_graphic_cards.gif in the image directory. I hope this is what you're looking for.

Good luck!!

Ben

Hi

that may well help to tell me what the image should be - thanks, however I still need to know the file it is specified in, as I don't have a file name, only a path if I look at the source code

Thanks

Richard

Hi

that may well help to tell me what the image should be - thanks, however I still need to know the file it is specified in, as I don't have a file name, only a path if I look at the source code

Thanks

Richard

Richard,

The filename is specified in the database. Look the categories table in the DB, it should be there, it should be number 4 in the table.

Good luck!!

Ben

Richard,

The filename is specified in the database. Look the categories table in the DB, it should be there, it should be number 4 in the table.

Good luck!!

Ben

Thanks Ben

That was the pointer I needed, when I had added my test categories a week or so ago I hadn't got any images, so didn't specify them! edit them in admin and its all working!

I was thinking it was a single image it was failing to pick up, not an image for each category.

Thanks

Richard

Archived