• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how many of u guys use googlebase?

jasyn

so i find it hard to find help in the "general support" section .. so hopefully this will be a better approach. how many people here use googlebase/froogle feeder for their oscommerce? i keep getting emails from google saying my product types don't fit and i don't know what to do!!! >_<

so i find it hard to find help in the "general support" section .. so hopefully this will be a better approach. how many people here use googlebase/froogle feeder for their oscommerce? i keep getting emails from google saying my product types don't fit and i don't know what to do!!! >_<

I have a working feed, so I haven't tried this yet, but it seems like the easiest way to get your products on google these days is this:

http://www.google.com/base/storeconnector/index.html

It's specifically designed for OSCommerce stores.

If you try it out, post back with how it went.

Adrienne

Why not try the support thread for the contribution? As for the error, it is due to one of the options google changed. There is a fix for it in the thread, as I recall.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived