• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

TEMPLATE HELP.

I wannaShop

Some of the premium templates I bought do take up some 40% of the page with grafix and color panels. I have no php knowledge and really need to get on with the upload side and start selling, rather than spend 2 weeks trying to get a left panel to move slightly etc..

There mustbe someone out there who can help please...AND knows what they are doing..

Thanks all

Some of the premium templates I bought do take up some 40% of the page with grafix and color panels. I have no php knowledge and really need to get on with the upload side and start selling, rather than spend 2 weeks trying to get a left panel to move slightly etc..

There mustbe someone out there who can help please...AND knows what they are doing..

Thanks all

The biggest problem with templates is that if you really want to sell items, you need to ensure that templates you have are safe and not filled with bugs or spy stuff. SO unless you know php, html etc, there is no way on this earth that you will know what template you have, and set up your store and you may find everything going wrong. So you don't know pho or html, so you are stuck, or you will spend days and weeks trying to move a header or colum or add colour...You will spend so much time that you will have been better off paying someone to do the work in a fraction of the time.

I love Osc as an ecommerce tool, but when you need a car you will not go and build it yourself, not unless you have space and are an enthusiast as thousands of people in fact are. But for the majority, they want a car they can drive and that's it... Oscommerce will let you do 120 along the motorways of Germany, race around the serpertine roads of the Italian hills and get you perfectly comfortably through London traffic, fantastic!! But the majority are not engineers or technicians... Save yourself time, unless you are a computing person, you will never get the perfect look. I paid out for a site and got what I wanted, but at $585 and that was discount.. My second site was $140 AND BETTER than the first. Search around, ask for help and please pay for it, your store should get you income, with a good store you will get nothing..

Good luck