• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1054 - Unknown column 'confirmation_key' in 'field list'1054 - Unknown column 'confirmation_key' in 'field list'

annispanties

I get this error after trying to finish checkout on my checkout_confirmation.php page:

1054 - Unknown column 'confirmation_key' in 'field list'

select customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_password, customers_id ,confirmation_key from customers where customers_email_address = '[email protected]' AND createaccount='N'

[TEP STOP]

I searched the page for "confirmation_key" and "field list" but I guess thats not what I should be looking for because it wasn't there. Maybe it needs to be there?

slide me some wisdom if you can.

thanks.

I get this error after trying to finish checkout on my checkout_confirmation.php page:

1054 - Unknown column 'confirmation_key' in 'field list'

select customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_password, customers_id ,confirmation_key from customers where customers_email_address = '[email protected]' AND createaccount='N'

[TEP STOP]

I searched the page for "confirmation_key" and "field list" but I guess thats not what I should be looking for because it wasn't there. Maybe it needs to be there?

slide me some wisdom if you can.

thanks.

the column is missing from your database table customers -

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

How do I add it? The read me said some stuff about mysql, hahaha, I ignored it thinking everything might just pan out. lol. I want to use the mod, but I have no idea how to do the following:

Using your favourite mySQL administration tool, run the following two commands:

ALTER TABLE `customers` ADD `createaccount` CHAR( 1 ) DEFAULT 'Y' NOT NULL;

ALTER TABLE `customers` ADD `confirmation_key`VARCHAR(40) DEFAULT 'tempemptyconfirm' NOT NULL;

Not very retard friendly. I'm not een sure I have the program to do this ne ways. Good thing I backed up.

You should have phpmyadmin on your server, look in your control panel at the database options. Once you have found it, you select your database from the list in the left column, click on the SQL tab at the top of the screen, paste that SQL query into the text area and hit the go button. Job done!

Archived