• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ERROR PAGE = HELP

dogtails

Ok, well I did something that wipe my OSCOMMERCE page right now. I tried to get rid of the language and boom, here is my error message. I can't believe all my hard work is not showing up now.

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dogtails/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dogtails/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dogtails/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

PLEASE HELP :(

Ok, well I did something that wipe my OSCOMMERCE page right now. I tried to get rid of the language and boom, here is my error message. I can't believe all my hard work is not showing up now.

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dogtails/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 285

PLEASE HELP :(

what is your url?

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

Now it says this line

includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dogtails/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dogtails/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dogtails/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 130

and my column_right disappeared from includes/

it works great, except my categories and products disappeared. :) Thought it was all fixed. It shows 106 products, yet the categories are not there anymore. Do I have to load all of them again?

The issue is already solved. There were no entries in the languages table anymore, so nothing else was working. I've restored the languages to the table again and it's working like a charm now.

maybe a short text to say so would have avoided the post

glad its all working now

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

Sorry, but while you posted I was working onthe issue, so I was a little late with my post.

Anyways, what I did was, that I edited the OScommerce.sql from the installation package, copied the insert statements and run them in phpMyAdmin.

But note that all language dependant data has been gone as there are products descriptions and category names while the language was deleted. And as long as you con't have shell access to the server there is no way to recover the deleted records.

Sorry, but while you posted I was working onthe issue, so I was a little late with my post.

hey its no problem :)

that error message is thrown sometimes whent he site is either reinstalled or backed up - it is a caching issue which is why when you add?language-en it forces the language to be reloaded - But anyway its sorted now so no worries ;)

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

Archived