• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Electronic File Downloads

LindyLand

I'm using osCommerce because of this feature but I can't find where I associate a product with a file download or how it would have the password or other secure link sent to the customer. Does anyone have experience with this aspect of the program and if so, would you be willing to guide me through it? Thanks in advance.

Are the downloads sent via email cuz I'm getting nothing.

I tried using my credit card on a free item wth a download attached thru products attributes in admin because I thought something might be weird with check/moneyorder, but after finishing checkout nothing happened.

Whats this link deal everyones talking about and why isn't it working for me...

ps. I really tried looking for the answer before posting this time. :)

If you follow the instructions it should work with the downloads. at least it does for me. On the checkout_success.php you should get the link to d/l the files.

If you want something more comfortable you should check out the download store contrib.

I'm really tired of contribs not working, my backups not restoring and my shop never ever being ready.

I've been messing around with this crap for a week or so, from the time I get up to the time I pass out with my eyes melting out of the sockets.

I have installed 10 or 15 mods, all of which didn't install smoothly. I understand I'm a retarded baby at php but srsly, it should not be this hard.

Now I have to start from scratch.

I'm thinking about just scrapping it and going somewhere else.

blah, I'm just frustrated. Don't mind me. :wacko:

Archived