• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Any great directories?

discxpress

I've been reading the posts and seen that alot of people are saying that that they are adding their sites to directories. But most don't mention which ones they list to? One forum member say that they have listed their site on hundreds of directories. Is there a good service that will list your site to a lot of directories at once? I've seen some but never have tried any of them.

My goal is to get advice from those who have had success with listing in directories so I can learn and others can get help also.

Thanks.

I've been reading the posts and seen that alot of people are saying that that they are adding their sites to directories. But most don't mention which ones they list to? One forum member say that they have listed their site on hundreds of directories. Is there a good service that will list your site to a lot of directories at once? I've seen some but never have tried any of them.

My goal is to get advice from those who have had success with listing in directories so I can learn and others can get help also.

Thanks.

Google around for directory submission services and for directory listings too..and you will find many alternatives.

Thanks.

Hi, i dont recommand that you use any of those services that will submit your website to 500 to 1500 spammy free directories for $150 to 300, its a waste of time, google is not stupid.

the ratio of web directories links should be reasonable and submitting your website with the right anchor text (target keywords in the search engines) to (30 to 60) quality paid directories and Niche directories will help you achieve much better rankings.

Myself, i run a Seo business and i own a network of paid for review directories, i have achieved top 5 and #1 positions in google for more than 100 clients, and i always used my network of directories in my link building strategy.

everything depand on your budget, if you pm me more informations i may be able to point you in the right direction.

cheers.

SeoMaster

Wow, Thanks for the tips. My last few posts didn't get responses. Actually someone replied to my PM and said the exact things you guys told me. So, I know I'm pointing towards the right path. I've been Googling for just directories not ones that fit my niche market. I should have known better than to enter a broad keyword into Google. I got broad results-millions of them.

So, I'm in the process of Googling for niche directories and begin to apply for posting.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived