• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

reloading Delivery information page

dets03ab

Hi all

When I have selected the products i want to purchase and continue to the ordering process I get "stuck" many times on the delivery adress page. The problem is that when i want to continue it simply just reload the page. Any good ideas why this happen or what I should do?

Kind regards

Dets

Did you change anything in checkout_shipping.php? Also a link would be helpful to take a closer look at it.

Hi m8 , no I have not changed anything in the codes besides i have pasted a code in the button for the tracking systen. Link is: www.eco-herbs.com

Hi m8 , no I have not changed anything in the codes besides i have pasted a code in the button for the tracking systen. Link is: www.eco-herbs.com

Any idea why i get the page does not continue from the delivery adress info? Sometimes if i go change my data it will continue......this is quite critical...

Rgds

Dennis

Did you change anything in checkout_shipping.php? Also a link would be helpful to take a closer look at it.

It seems that it only continues if I use Greece as delivery adress country........any idea what I should do?

Regards

Dets

• 4 weeks later...

Archived