• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Larger Image in Product Info

Teamjr

admin, configuration, images

set the image width/height there, I suggest keeping one setting at 0 so that it makes it resize properly

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

Hello,

Thank you for the prompt reply, but I do not see one just for product_info. I would just like to change the product_info without effecting the others.

I have:

Small Image Size

Heading Image

Subcategory

Thanks JR

Hello,

Sorry, should have mentioned that the small image does effect the size of product_info, but in box Whats New it does also and throws off the column.

Thanks JR

There are different image contributions that you can utilize for that purpose.

What I did was use the big image contribution (see my sig) which was meant for the pop-up image. I then embedded the image into the product info page. The big image size is not specified anywhere so you can make it any size you want (within reason LOL). Then use smaller thumbnail images for quicker page loads elsewhere.

See example here - http://handeshobbies.com/catalog/product_i...products_id=355

- :: Jim :: -

- My Toolbox ~ Adobe Web Bundle, XAMPP & WinMerge | Install ~ osC v2.3.3.4 -

• 2 months later...

@ jhande, I don't understand how the big_images 1.25 contribution makes the images on the product_info.php look like they do on your example page. I looked at the contribution, and it appears as if it only makes it so you can specify a second larger file for the popup image, not the actualy image in the page of product_info.php

Archived